Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
TheUnknown

Weekly Poll #75: Piercings and/or tattoos

Do you have any?  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

TheUnknown

For me, I have neither, although one day I would like to get my ears (one standard lobe piercing in each ear, none of that other crap) and maybe my nipples.

Edited by TheUnknown

Link

just three sets in the ears now... i did have my eyebrow and nose and was thinking about... other things... but changed my mind.

Andy

I haven't got either.

But I thought about having a small version of my logo tattooed on my wrist, lol. What? I think it's cool. :p

As for piercings... I've thought about it. But that's about as far as I've got. Considered eyebrow or ears, hmm... Could never make up my mind, plus it wouldn't go down too well with work so I was going to wait at least until I get a new job.

No wishes to have any piercings down there... lol. *shudder*

Edited by beeurd

Drake

No for both and I don't plan on getting either in the future.

TheUnknown

I went ahead and made this a Weekly Poll. I don't guess it's risque enough to warrant being in the Club.

Ayingel

standard ears

and i'm getting part of my signature tattooed on soon....or the belly button...whichever i want first.

TheUnknown

I haven't got either.

But I thought about having a small version of my logo tattooed on my wrist, lol. What? I think it's cool. :p

As for piercings... I've thought about it. But that's about as far as I've got. Considered eyebrow or ears, hmm... Could never make up my mind, plus it wouldn't go down too well with work so I was going to wait at least until I get a new job.

No wishes to have any piercings down there... lol. *shudder*

1. Are you talking about the triangular logo? That might actually look cool.

2. I've seen guys working at McDonalds with earrings. Must be a store by store policy.

3. I agree with you about the piercings down there. *eek*

DARK LADY

Dont have nothing,but I m thinking about twp crossed lightsabres or regular sword

Radioactive Isotope

just my ears pierced and no tattoos. and i don't plan on changing it. although i did want to get my navel pierced fro awhile.

Andy

2. I've seen guys working at McDonalds with earrings. Must be a store by store policy.

Company policy (in the UK, at least) is:

"No watches, small badges or jewellery of any sort, with the exception of wedding rings, are to be worn."

Generally at our store, we let them keep them in if they cover it up wit h a blue plaster. It's mainly for hygiene reasons, cos you don't want bits falling out into food. lol

Brumak

Grr stupidness for having to take out mah spikes :(

Ayingel

why?

"No watches, small badges or jewellery of any sort, with the exception of wedding rings, are to be worn."

Generally at our store, we let them keep them in if they cover it up wit h a blue plaster. It's mainly for hygiene reasons, cos you don't want bits falling out into food. lol

yeah...that sounds a little like ours.

the girls here can wear dangly earrings if they're shorter than a pinky, guys can't have earrings...girls can have nose piercings and i believe eyebrows as well.

Princess

2 sets of ears, I have thought about a slightly more naughty piercing though...

Radioactive Isotope

the girls here can wear dangly earrings if they're shorter than a pinky, guys can't have earrings...girls can have nose piercings and i believe eyebrows as well.

that hardly seems fair :???::p

2 sets of ears, I have thought about a slightly more naughty piercing though...

*cringes* :|

Mara

None, of either.

Tattoo is a possibility, only if I can think of something I won't regret getting done.

Andy

That sounds nothing like ours :p

2 sets of ears

Couldn't resist.

Prin-two-sets-of-ears.jpg

:rofl: :p

Edited by beeurd

Ayingel

lol that's what i thought of too!

Ender

None, and don't ever plan on having any.

Princess

That sounds nothing like ours :p

2 sets of ears

Couldn't resist.

Prin-two-sets-of-ears.jpg

:rofl::p

Nice photoshopping beeurd

Ana

Lol nice pic. :p

I have none of either.

Andy

None of what, ears? :p

*contemplates finding a pic of Ana, but then decides he can't be bothered*

SoftballJedi

I have two holes in my ears, thinking about getting a third, maybe one higher up on my ear, and maybe maybe belly-button.

No tattoos, but if I would get one, it'd be '343' on my wrist. (343 is how many firefighters died on 9/11)

Ana

None of what, ears? :p

*contemplates finding a pic of Ana, but then decides he can't be bothered*

Thank god for small favors like laziness. :p

Sticks

Just got my first tattoo two days ago...to show my love for SW...the rebel insignia

n34407560_29769.jpg

Radioactive Isotope

sweet!! :D

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.