Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Chickenman

What Religion Best Suits You?

Chickenman

Take the quiz:

WHAT RELIGION BESTS SUITS YOU?

res9.jpg

Atheist

You are Godless! You could care less about religion. As far as you're concerned, if you can't see, touch and kick something, it's not real to you. You're day-to-day activities consist of eating, working, sleeping and the occasional Internet or coffee shop debate. Lastly, if anyone chooses to preach at you otherwise, you will either leave or debate them until they finally shut up.

Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook!

Actually, I do care about religion, and I do try to understand the various faiths. As for things not being real to me, no, if there's a strong amount of proof backing it up, and a weaker defense against it, I'll believe it. If anyone tries to preach to me, I listen and consider every word they say, but I also debate the hell out of them.

Overall, a pretty stupid quiz, but I wanted to see what you guys got.

Drake

Take the quiz:

res3.jpg

Average Christian

You're not going to become a minister anytime soon, but you do your best to live your life in a Christian way. This means that although you probably don't attend church every Sunday, you do your best to follow the Ten Commandments, help the needy and generally be an all around good person. Who needs to follow the entire bible anyways? It was written ages ago, and Christ transmuted it by giving his life.

Radioactive Isotope

Take the quiz:

res4.jpg

True Christian

You are humble, gracious, kind and extremely Christ-like. You believe in the bible as your law, but read it in its original language. Perhaps you're not a scholar, but you're not an armature either. You normally don't feel church is acceptable for your form of worship, and if anyone believes different from you, you might try to learn something from them.

why is Mormon not on there? huh?!

Chickenman

I thought Mormonism was a kind of Christianity?

Radioactive Isotope

it is, but some of the doctrine is different enough that it's usually not considered "mainstream" Christianity.

Ana

Take the quiz:

res12.jpg

Pagan/Occultist

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law. Spending your entire life searching various forms of philosophy and religion, you choose to observe everything and believe little. You're personality is one of truth seeking, nature respecting and god/goddess accepting. Lastly, you don't judge anyone, but if annoyed, you will exact some form of revenge. You don't believe in the Three-Fold Law.

Sounds about right. I'm interested in all the different points of view, but I've yet to find one that I really agree with. And the likelihood that an organized religion exists that perfectly describes my beliefs is pretty slim. So I'm satisfied with what I am and where I'm at, spiritually.

Brumak

Take the quiz:

res12.jpg

Pagan/Occultist

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law. Spending your entire life searching various forms of philosophy and religion, you choose to observe everything and believe little. You're personality is one of truth seeking, nature respecting and god/goddess accepting. Lastly, you don't judge anyone, but if annoyed, you will exact some form of revenge. You don't believe in the Three-Fold Law.

Yup...it fits..

Rogue

Take the quiz:

res3.jpg

Average Christian

You're not going to become a minister anytime soon, but you do your best to live your life in a Christian way. This means that although you probably don't attend church every Sunday, you do your best to follow the Ten Commandments, help the needy and generally be an all around good person. Who needs to follow the entire bible anyways? It was written ages ago, and Christ transmuted it by giving his life.

Mara

Can't choose more than one option per question? Stupid quiz. :p

Take the quiz:

res4.jpg

True Christian

You are humble, gracious, kind and extremely Christ-like. You believe in the bible as your law, but read it in its original language. Perhaps you're not a scholar, but you're not an armature either. You normally don't feel church is acceptable for your form of worship, and if anyone believes different from you, you might try to learn something from them.

Not quite... but closer than anything else, I suppose.

Sticks

Take the quiz:

res9.jpg

Atheist

You are Godless! You could care less about religion. As far as you're concerned, if you can't see, touch and kick something, it's not real to you. You're day-to-day activities consist of eating, working, sleeping and the occasional Internet or coffee shop debate. Lastly, if anyone chooses to preach at you otherwise, you will either leave or debate them until they finally shut up.

Duh, didn't need a quiz to tell me I was atheist

Rebel_Ghost

You are a bible loving freak that evrybody loves to hate. You are always talking about God and how Jesus loves Everyone. No offense...but get a LIFE!!! You tend to want others to believe in what you do so you hang out with feloow Christians. Have fun being tid down with the ten commandments!

TheUnknown

Wicca

You do your best to be humble and the God/Goddess thank you. You most likely have seen the Craft and are always in the New Age section of Barnes and Noble. You do spells that amaze your friends and are always in a good mood to help improve your Karma. You are difficult to stay mad at and do your best to only use your Magic for the good of others. Personal Gain does not apply to you. Blessed Be!!

Huh?

Jake Durron

Satanism( Any Form)

You are a hardcore Satanist. You look at things as if you can do what you will and pay for it in your next life. You don't believe all that Christian bull sith and want to have as much fun as possible. You Parents probably think of you as some crazy, evil child and continueously try to get you to go to church or get an excersism done. Go You!!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.