Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Doc Ani Jade

The Dream Thread III

Doc Ani Jade

What's te wierdest star wars related dream you've ever had?

[ EDIT (beeurd): Changed the title :) ]

^Hal^

Hmm.. This is prbably mine...

I was in town with some friends, and then some guys come along with knives and demand all our money etc. Then all of a sudden a ligtsaber appeared at my belt and I chopped tem all up...

Doc Ani Jade

I had this james bond-esque dream when at one point trade federaion stuff landed...

But number 1-

Last night a had a dream where luke and mara were divorcing but mara's lawyer was awful...she was tryibg to prove she had a stable home...and showed a picture of a demon eggplant and described it as jazzalicious and fun in more than a few places...It was disturbing...and everybody laughed so hard they re-married. ;)

Beat that!

tahiriveila

i get weird ones, every now and then, like once, i dreamed i was flying an X-wing atmy school, problem was, i had no idea what to do, or how to fly it, and then, later on, we were at the "starport" and i tried to use TK to call an item to me,(dont rememebr what-maybe it was my lightsaber?) and it moved slightly, but i couldn't get it to come to me, so i hopped into my X-wing and took off...i get weird ones, thats for sure...

MsSolo

I dreamt I was at school on Easter Monday, and I was given a test on Kyp and Jaina, but I had to pretend I didn't know who they wree, because no one else did and they were just supposed to be random names. the Q was: If someone else was present, would Jaina tell Kyp? there was a second one as well, following on, but I can't remember it. The dream went on to sitting in the school hall, taking apart the tiered seating, and watching a guy give a talk with an overhead projector and a tank.

You know this is the thrid 'dreams' thread we've had here. We all think alike, methinks.

Andy

I keep having dreams that I am a Jedi...

it's really annoying, because sometimed, when I wake up and I'm still tierd, and don't realise that I am not dreaming anymore, and I try to use the Force, and it doesn't work.... very frustrating...

Rogue

lol....sometimes...I wish my lightsaber was real.....(obvious reasons)

I had a dream, that I ate the universe's biggest Bothan Buisciut...and when I woke up....MY pilow was gone! :nerves:

Uh...seriously....i forget them too fast to type them up....it's just too frequent.

Bad furday

And then you checked yourself into Anakin's hospital, where he took an X-ray. He found the pillow stuffed in your stomach and attempted to perform surgery.....

It's a good thing 21B and FX7 were on hand to supervise....

Rogue

Yeah...I heard they had trouble with the readings because of the Diablos Fuego I had...something about radioactivity...

Doc Ani Jade

Didn't fx7 and 21b try and kill each other in the starwars insider?

I'll post tommoroow on this... I 'm having a skin problem and that gives me wierd reams... :wink:

Ana

I had the wierdest dream last night. I dreamed I was at school, and it was lunch break, and I grabbed my laptop and walked to the corner 7-11. And in the alley behind it, there were all these SW characters, like Kyp and Jaina and Anakin, both Solo and Skywalker. And I sat down with them and we were talking and laughing when suddenly I realized that the bell for the next class had already rang, so I drew on the Force and used my powers of mind-projection to make everyone think that I was right there in class. I then left to take the bus home, because if I was already not really at school then why should I go there? I got on the bus, only there was a hijacking in process, so I drew out my lightsaber and told the criminals to drop the gun and get off the bus. They dropped the gun, and ran as if to go straight out the back of the bus, but instead they bounced off the wall and fell to the ground unconcious. I got off the bus at my stop and my friend was there in an x-wing. She waved at me and took off.

Sorry about all that, but I just had this last night.

Doc Ani Jade

Whoah...Cool!

I get dreams like that sometimes...when I have too much sugar before I go to sleep. ;)

Link

I haven't had an SW dreams but the ones I do have may as well be as weird as some of these.

Doc Ani Jade

Lol...I'm the only person I know who sees themself get killed in dreams and is still alive...

I also have realistic dreams...I've tasted, smelled, felt pai, fear, love, and frustration...

Link

I do pretty much the same thing

MsSolo

that was a short month, link! ;)

Link

Lol No I said I was leaving Friday remember? And I also said I may be able to periodically pop in.

MsSolo

makes more sense. I have a memory like a seive. Hmm, exams soon, perhaps need to work on that...

Doc Ani Jade

Lol...I put them off till the last mintue and I still thin I passed well...

Sorry, bad influence.

Actually...I learned you can write an essay and post here at the same time ;) .

Link

Wow you are gifted...

MsSolo

Well, i did manage to get fourteen out of fifteen on a piece of Spanish CW I wrote in ten minutes, before registration. I'm quite proud of that. Besides, you're not the bad influence, I never revise. THis being my first major exams, I am a little, but I have half term, so I'm putting it off at the mo.

Link

Anything having to do with exams weirds me out

MsSolo

well, let us decease and desist speaking of them.

To satay vaguely on topic, I had an odd dream last night, not SW, but it did involve mistaking my glasses for a bicycle. It was one of those dreams where you are aware of everything you are doing, but forget it's a dream.

Link

I had one where me and one of my close friends weren't ourselves. Talk abotu creepy!

Sticks

I hardly ever remember any dreams I have. I think I've had one SW dream b4, but I can't remember anything at all about it. All I have is this feeling that I had one. It's werid...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.