Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Chris/Tauntaun13

Lucasfilm announces "Adult" Star Wars Novel Line

Chris/Tauntaun13

Click here to read the story!

Slave Girls! On Tatooine! It's like Snakes on a Plane, only different! :love:

Radioactive Isotope

haha!now we can have an intimate look into Anakin and Padme's marriage. :hehe:

Rogue

Del Rey's publicist indicated that they were willing to look beyond traditional adult themes, and were willing to pay top dollar for works to fill what were previously considered niche markets. As proof, she cited the hiring of Pulitzer Prize winner E. Annie Proulx to pen Brokeback Falcon, a novel which explores the forbidden love between Han Solo and Chewbacca.

Han and Chewbacca? *twitches* wr-wrong....

Andy

nice one :lol:

Mara

I'm skeptical... but it's still creepy. :p

Chris/Tauntaun13

And that was Locus magazine's April Fool's joke for this year... but who knows, maybe one day we'll get some hot Hutt on Twi'lek action (or hot Wookiee on Man action, depending on your tastes :D )

Edited by Chris/Tauntaun13

Andy

This is where Mara pretends she knew all along. ;)

Radioactive Isotope

greatest April Fool's prank EVER!!! :lol:

Andy

Now it wasn't.

The greatest I can think of was when the BBC showed a documentary on TV in the 1950s about spaghetti farming in Switzerland. Apprently to grow your own spaghetti tree all you had to do was "place a sprig of spaghetti in a tin of tomato sauce and hope for the best." :lol:

Princess

LOL! Good joke

Tsl

Damn....I was looking forward to some hott man on wookiee love :p :p :p

(KIDDING!!!)

Radioactive Isotope

*waits for Furday to read the story and make some lude comment about Wookiees and size* :p

Mara

:roll:

Didn't I say I was skeptical? :p

Ana

:lol: Awww, too bad it's fake... it'd be like, canon fanfic. :p

Chickenman

"The Star Wars universe is almost 30 years old," said Merdespieler. "It's high time our fans learned there's more to life than comic books and action figures."

:rofl:

You said: "I'm skeptical... but it's still creepy." This would not have been your response had you not fully believed it. From my point of view, you aknowlegded that you were skeptical about the whole idea, rather than it's validity or not. Had you suspected it wasn't true, you probably would have said something to the effect of: "I doubt that. Must be a prank." or something.

Radioactive Isotope

my rule of thumb is that if it's not from SW.com or an official newsletter, i take it with a grain of salt. that being said, i'm kinda disappointed this is only a joke. why can't we have some naughtyness in Star Wars? :p

Chris/Tauntaun13

I didn't think anyone would fall for it, not only because of the improbability of the situation but also because people should never believe what they read on the net in that particular day :p It was a cute prank though. For anyone who doesn't know it, Locus is probably the best magazine dealing with science fiction and fantasy literature.

As for naughtiness in SW I doubt we'll be seeing anything anytime soon, but maybe when GL will be gone and his heirs will be desperate for a buck... who knows? :twisted:

"Raaawrrr raaarrr rwooor rwaarr!"

"Yes Chewie, I wish I knew how to quit you as well."

Mara

"The Star Wars universe is almost 30 years old," said Merdespieler. "It's high time our fans learned there's more to life than comic books and action figures."

You said: "I'm skeptical... but it's still creepy." This would not have been your response had you not fully believed it. From my point of view, you aknowlegded that you were skeptical about the whole idea, rather than it's validity or not. Had you suspected it wasn't true, you probably would have said something to the effect of: "I doubt that. Must be a prank." or something.

How do you know how my mind works?

I was skeptical a.k.a. didn't believe it.... it was creepy only because of the idea of it.

I didn't think anyone would fall for it, not only because of the improbability of the situation but also because people should never believe what they read on the net in that particular day :p It was a cute prank though. For anyone who doesn't know it, Locus is probably the best magazine dealing with science fiction and fantasy literature.

As for naughtiness in SW I doubt we'll be seeing anything anytime soon, but maybe when GL will be gone and his heirs will be desperate for a buck... who knows? :twisted:

"Raaawrrr raaarrr rwooor rwaarr!"

"Yes Chewie, I wish I knew how to quit you as well."

Eww! :p

And as for naughtiness... there is some if you read between the lines.. :p

Chickenman

my rule of thumb is that if it's not from SW.com or an official newsletter, i take it with a grain of salt. that being said, i'm kinda disappointed this is only a joke. why can't we have some naughtyness in Star Wars? :p

Princess Leia came so close to getting with Xizor in Shadows of the Empire. :p

How do you know how my mind works?

I was skeptical a.k.a. didn't believe it.... it was creepy only because of the idea of it.

I'm being a bit of an asshole today, my apologies.

Chris/Tauntaun13

We've covered that already though :p

Radioactive Isotope

but what if we want explicit naughtiness instead of read-between-the-lines naughtiness? :p

Mara

We've covered that already though :p

But not on this board. :p

Chicken: When are you not? :p

Chickenman

Meh

Chris Loves You

but what if we want explicit naughtiness instead of read-between-the-lines naughtiness? :p

What has television done to your imagination?

Radioactive Isotope

nothing really. :p

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.