Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Rogue

Which Rebel Starfighter rocks most?

Which Rebel/Rebellion Starfighter rocks most?  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Rogue

My personal favorite is the X-wing. It's a classic

Now, YOU must decide :D

Edited by MysteriousBlue

GI_Admiral

So basically our choices are the X-Wing or the Z-95 Headhunter? But most likely the X-Wing as it is the classic "snub" fighter :p

Tsl

the x-wing is the bestest, coolest, most awesomest ship ever. anywhere. ever. the end.

Rogue

*adds poll to assist GI*

GI_Admiral

lol but only the Xwing is called a "snub" fighter. Its a misleading question! :p

Radioactive Isotope

i know it's hard for you, but stop being difficult :p

Tsl

lol but only the Xwing is called a "snub" fighter. Its a misleading question! :p

actually, I'm pretty sure the Y-wing is called a snub fighter as well. Not sure about the others.

Chickenman

A-Wing. Just as much firepower as an X-Wing, but faster.

Can you imagine doing a Solo Slingshot with one of those?

Radioactive Isotope

but A-Wings can't carry proton torpedos. they can only carry concussion missiles.

GI_Admiral

Where has it been said ywings were snub fighters =/

and Bwings FTW

Chickenman

but A-Wings can't carry proton torpedos. they can only carry concussion missiles.

Concussion missiles are better for starfighter to starfighter engagments anyway. Torps are designed to take out medium to large-class craft, something that starfighters arn't built for anyway.

and Bwings FTW

Aye, if you like 'sposions, the B-Wing kicks ass.

Radioactive Isotope

Concussion missiles are better for starfighter to starfighter engagments anyway. Torps are designed to take out medium to large-class craft, something that starfighters arn't built for anyway.

but torps make bigger booms

Tsl

and Bwings FTW

I think in teh movies.... Don't they talk about small snub fighters attacking the exhaust port during the Y-wings' run on teh trench? I dunno, maybe I've just interpreted wrong all these years, or maybe I got it from a book or game.

Insyana

A-wing. Shields are for Luke.

Radioactive Isotope

I think in teh movies.... Don't they talk about small snub fighters attacking the exhaust port during the Y-wings' run on teh trench? I dunno, maybe I've just interpreted wrong all these years, or maybe I got it from a book or game.

i think they just call it a small, one-manned fighter, but it's been awhile since i've seen ANH.

GI_Admiral

I think JMs right "Small one man fighters" Snub fighters started in the Xwing books i think

Radioactive Isotope

:eek:

did GI just agree with me? somebody mark the calander! :p

Tsl

lol, I guess it's one of those undefined mysteries that will be debated on SW forums for all eternity. I probably just assumed in the reading of something somewhere that snub fighters were any of the little one-man jobbies and never had reason to question the assumption until now. :p

Radioactive Isotope

lol, I guess it's one of those undefined mysteries that will be debated on SW forums for all eternity.

there seem to be a lot of those....

Andy

I think JMs right "Small one man fighters" Snub fighters started in the Xwing books i think

But Y-wings are two-man fighters. :p

GI_Admiral

Ah, CAN be two man fighters. If I remember correctly, they can be fitted with somethign eles to replace the 2nd man (i think like another/better weapon system)