Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Rogue

Just in case...

Rogue

Last week there was this big fight at my school...so big that my math teacher (who used to be in the army) had to tackle one of his students to the ground and shield him with his body. Luckily they're both okay, but the big thing was that the one group brought friends from Jersey City to fight with them...

Tommorrow, theres a rumor going around, they might be returning with guns....

I hope I'll be able to be here with you tommorrow, but just in case my little suburban high school turns into Collumbine...I just want you all to know that I love you, okay? You've all been a blessing to have as friends.

Brumak

Keep safe, be careful.

Rogue

I called the superintendant to tell them about it...and they said they already knew, but that it was just a rumor. I hope they're taking it seriously.

The worst part is, my brother's friend is one of the big guys from this fight. So i could just see my brother jumping in there...and me jumping after him...and both of us getting shot.

Or worse yet...watching him get shot and surviving, only to see that last image of him in my head for the rest of my life...

omg, i'm sacred sithless

Insyana

My school was attacked by a gang of Kurds. They came into the cafeteria with chains and knives. Luckily I was hiding in detention at the time or I'dve smacked their bithes up.

Don't worry Rogueh. These things are often overhyped to the extreme. Threats are almost often empty.

I love you people too. Rawr.

E-wing

odds are that nothing is going to happen but if it dose remeber just say out of it and keep your head down

i think i speak for everyone here when i say that your important to us and we don't want anything to happen to you, k

Chickenman

We had a shooting threat at our school this year too.

I hope nothing happens. You're a good friend, and I'd hate to lose you. I'm sure everything will be fine, and that its just a rumor.

Andy

Ehh, when I was at high school we were always hearing bomb threats for nearby places, but none of them happened. Odds are it's a rumour. :)

Rogue

Just in case my brother and i worked out an escape plan. I should be okay, but you know me i'm paranoid to the extreme.

I think i get that from my mother...hmmm...*ponders*

Brumak

Oh....and...

Wear kevlar.

"just in case".

Edited by V!?

Princess

I hope that it all turns out to be a big hoax and that both students are expelled for the threats

Rogue

me too, but like i told Ewing...

I'm mostly worried about my brother

UsaJenkiMimay: cause it's his friends starting this

UsaJenkiMimay: and even if there's going to be no weapons, i have to wonder what kind of friends he has

EWINGFIGHTER: and you think he might get involved if something did happen?

UsaJenkiMimay: i don't think he would condone THAT kind of violence, but he did want to go help in that fight last week

EWINGFIGHTER: he wanted to help a friend..... shows he's loyal..... can see how he can be you bro..... that being said i don't think he'll be stupid to deal with guns

UsaJenkiMimay: me too. I'm more concerned he'll be like "What are you doing idiot!" and get shot, but he agreed to meet me at my car if anything happens

E-wing

*mutter to himself* ya and what i'm most conserned with is that she'll go after her brother if he goes and gets involved

Rogue

Some things never change, do they?

Princess

Nope.

E-wing

whats that saposta mean?

Rogue

Protective as always :)

Not that you don't have reson this time

E-wing

what can i say i got a hero comeplex..... espally when it comes to people i care about

Mara

Prayers for your school.

Insyana

So there's more than coincidence to the revisiting of old? :p

Rogue

What do you mean?

Oh, update: there were cops all around my school and channel 2 (CBS new york) News was parked outside my high school, so who knows it might be on the 5:00 news.

But nothing happened...seniors weren't alowed out to lunch cause we were on laockdown all day. crazy stuff.

Mara

Good to hear. : )

Ender

Glad that everything was okay. :D

GI_Admiral

Yes, very good to hear

Ana

Glad everything's ok, Rogue.

Oh, and HI!!!!!!!!! :D

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.