Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Chris Loves You

Star Wars: The Musical

Chris Loves You

So a pet project of mine I've been working on for a while has been Star Wars: The Musical. I haven't really worked very hard on it until a couple weeks ago when I saw the Detroit Symphony Orchestra perform the score from Star Wars, with a choreographed lightsaber duel by Ring of Steel Combat Theatre and other scenes acted out by members of the 501st and Rebel Legions.

So, I've been inspired to actually make a serious, artful musical about Star Wars. I haven't really got anything written down yet, but I have some ideas I'd like to throw at you.

- Episode I is gone. I tried to start from there but it simply can't be musicalfied. Weird Al is a greater man than I...

- Because I don't know many guys who can sing, Count Dooku is a woman. And probably Chewbacca, and C-3PO...

- The only stuff I'll borrow from John Williams' score is the main theme and Victory Celebration from Return of the Jedi (not Yub Nub).

Your thoughts?

Edited by Chris Loves You

Chickenman

Sounds cool! :D

Andy

Well, Sorry to kinda dissapoint you, but there is already a Star Wars musical. Saw it at C3. :p

It was only ANH though.

Edited by beeurd

Chris Loves You

Well, Sorry to kinda dissapoint you, but there is already a Star Wars musical. Saw it at C3. :p

It was only ANH though.

I heard about that- they are but imitators. Mine will be supreme.

Andy

If you incest.

Obviously I meant INSIST there. :|

Edited by beeurd

Chickenman

If you incest

Whoa Beeurd! Leave your personal life out of this! Nobody needs to know about that! :p

Andy

Grah! *edits*

GI_Admiral

ROFL!

Mara

Your poor sister! :p

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.