Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Brumak

Starcraft/BW

Brumak

Hey....was wondering if anyone plays on Battle.net often? Been bored with doing UMS's, and the only 'normal' game types anyone plays is Super-fast resource maps...no one really plays a standard SC map anymore.

GI_Admiral

BGH/Blue Night in Seoul were my two favorite

But old school is old school: The Hunters.

:D

I'll play you sometime perhaps, just give me a msg.

I may be rusty though, haven't had "compitition" in years lol, juts friends who have only started. SO my multitasking will be slow :(

Brumak

Lol well I suck at normal games, but if youre out of practice, maybe I'll have a chance lol. My sn there is BlackAnubis, in US East. And my friend is on a lot, his is Daemon_Fyre

GI_Admiral

What custom maps do you play?

USEast: BaronFel181TIE

yeah anytime you get on in particular? maybe I'll try to hop on sometime

Brumak

Usually I make Evolves 2005 Twin Mass, Halo Evolves, 7vs1 Hard Comp. And lately I haven't been in, but it's usually late night.

GI_Admiral

ewww evolve maps :p

I like WW3/Euro Wars/Diplomacy or and Defense ones with probably sunken being the best :p

Brumak

Lol I'm not too good at the Defense games, I usually get slaughtered. I'm thinking next time I play I'm gonna make a Magic UMS.

GI_Admiral

UMS?

They have a crapload of magic evolutions last time i checked.

Get one of the colors, and get to spawn guys. Kinda cool, except half the time blue was too powerful. Frickin Counterspells. Try to wrath of god or armegoddon (Kill all units in center) and they'll juts counter it. And I would use like all my resources :(

Brumak

Hah...I personally liked Red the best....the Shivan Dragons. They're not that expensive, less than The Rack. And OH MAN do they hurt.......Doing one on one's with my friend we 'banned' them due to their unfairness.....

Ayingel

i just started on battle.net, but i have to share a disc key with robert, so i can't play with him *sad*

Drake

Starcraft is one of the highest selling computer games in all the world...but that doesn't even compare to the number of pirated copies there are. ;)

Ayingel

we have only two copies of the discs here...and only one key...

Drake

I had that problem for years until I finally decided to get my own legit copy of the Battle Chest.

GI_Admiral

Pirates! Shwo your true loyalty to Blizzarrrrrd! :p

Toss units look so amazing. I can't wait

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.