Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

Discussion: Home Page Quotes

Andy

You are probably all aware of the Classic Quotes section of the main page ( http://www.galacticbasic.net/ ), but here is the full list, just so as you know. If you see something you want to suggest just post a reply here and I'll consider adding it!

1. Fully armed and operational since February 2002- GalacticBasic.net
  2. An online Star Wars fan community- GalacticBasic.net
  3. I wonder if perhaps I'm going soft? hmm.... nah!- Pod
  4. I dunno...Do I really look good in Disco? Grow an Afro maybe?- GI_Admiral
  5. I'm glad my real life isn't as busy as my internet life- beeurd
  6. Don't Delay...if you call now, you'll get a free Hug...free!!!- GI_Admiral
  7. This award ceremony is sponsored by Blended Ewok! Mmmm, can't get enough of that dead bear!- MDN2
  8. *Prods Princess* You may be able to bribe Pod...but not me!!- Rogue
  9. I want you to be my master! I need you to be my master!- Rogue (to Corran)
  10. *bounces past* Boing! Boing! Boing!- beeurd
  11. Pineapples!- beeurd
  12. GI, why do you enjoy being killed so much? It's quite annoying... - Ana
  13. Working on GBnet you learn to expect the unexpected.- beeurd
  14. Oh geez...I knew that would come back and bite me in the ass.- Drake
  15. Khalee Lah: take the stick out of your butt.Grand Moff Tarkin: stop complaining, the stick is only there for decorational purposes
  16. Tarkin, that's not fair! Your Sith guy just took a third Death Star out of his pants and killed us all! You didn't tell us he had one of those! And since when do Sith have Death Star-concealing clown pants?- Khalee Lah
  17. I'm not ignorant, I just dont care!- Sticks
  18. can we help it we're such interesting people?- Link
  19. The original had its originality of being the original- Grand Moff Tarkin
  20. beeurd: Mmm... BBQ Princess...Princess: Ewww Beeurd, i didn't know you had that kind of fetishbeeurd: What fetish? What's wrong with BBQing a few friends now and again?
  21. okok let's not get too hasty... yeah i've met "Fluffy"..the oh so adorable drooling wampa right? yeah we're on a first name basis...*sip*- Gav
  22. moo- just about everyone, at some point
  23. I see the light!......light being "quotes" in this case. Just so everyone knows- CorSec
  24. *orders a healthy amount of Blended beeurd (Now with 20% more beeurd!)*- CorSec
  25. *walks in, in a new clone body*- beeurd
  26. if you ask prin and pod... violence is the answer. just make sure you dont ask too many questions...- Sentrosi
  27. Violence follows me around like a lost puppy...a puppy with sharp teeth and rabies.- Drake
  28. NO KILLING. (Unfortunatly)- Drake
  29. the spirt is willing...... but the body is...... grape jello- Ewing
  30. No problems for me...responsible college student that I am *cough*- Furday
  31. And, once again, my name is, was, and will continue to be Khalee Lah, as opposed to Kahlee, Khalle, or Kaelee.- Czulkang (notice he changed his name)
  32. It's fun sinking low. There's lots of cool sith down here.- Du
  33. Prin: *does a thunderstorm dance*Drake: *lightning strikes Prin...repeatedly...several dozen times*Prin: *floats above her charred body* Sweet.
  34. GI: *Does a please dont rain dance*Mara: *drops a tree on GI*GI: *Does a please dont rain trees dance*
  35. Tsl: You see why I love him so?beeurd: Because he's a slimey thieving git?Tsl: He's a loveable, slimy, thieving git!
  36. I named CorSec....I MADE HIM THE WAY HE IS TODAY!!! *looks a CorSec* Oh god... im a failure- GI_Admiral
  37. I do so enjoy fiddling- Chickenman
  38. Drake: it's like we all have ADDPrincess: Sounds about right. Oooh look a shiny object!
  39. Rogue: Sad we all are. Half our lives, wasted in sadness, hmmm.Ana: Agree I do. Dwell on sadness we should not.Haladar: Dwell on your feelings you must not. That leads to the dark side.
  40. Princess: Beeurd, it's ALL your fault!beeurd: Yes I know. HA! Now try to argue with me!Princess: Uhhh uhhhh...
  41. Furday: Yes, you could have a triumvate, but look what happened to Julius Caesar!Rogue: Yeah, but we're girls. We're more civil!Princess: We just scratch and pull hair.
  42. I keep coming back for my daily dose of insanity.- Queso
  43. Mara: *wanders off to snuggle with blanket muttering about the circles of hell*Ana: Your blanket mutters about the circles of hell? That's some blanket. :p
  44. I am a sith, and I do only deal in absolutes. Thanks for bringing it up ... I'm very sensitive about it.- Mickey
  45. I have an extremely boring story... Reads like my latin exam. But in English.- MsSolo
  46. They're a ham sandwich short of a picnic. And they forgot the rest of the picnic aswell.- beeurd
  47. *giggles evilly*- Any member of the Sisterhood
  48. Aurelius: Yay, I'm not on the 'cool' list! :pbeeurd: Is that a submission for the list? :pAurelius: Noo! *throws a few grenades as he runs out*
  49. You could make a game of it. You could say that each quote is worth a certain amount of points - beeurd
  50. *runs away in terror from the Quote War*- Anubis
  51. enough holes in the plot to make swiss cheese jealous.- Tsl
  52. you might as well do GI too while you're at it- JM
  53. Roguesuckmystarwarsgoats: Rogue my goat tail where is you. cause the sexy wars that are stars are suckieChickenman: Anytime you want to stop being an ass is perfectly alright with me.
  54. Well, if you're gonna wear socks, they might as well be evil ones. Why, just the other day I had to separate a pair that were fighting in my laundry basket...- Wyld
  55. *Orders a blended beeurd, then plops down at the bar next to Beeurd.**Takes a sip*This is awkward. - Chickenman
  56. Vice: That's not exactly necessary for me....I don't need a recap when I've played it for over 250 hoursJM: see the sun much?Beeurd: Pssh, what a silly question. The sun is on TV all the time.
  57. Your cow noises are... impressive. Most impressive. In fact, I think that adding the word 'moo' to the end of your posts makes you sound so superior that I'm going to spend the rest of my life at airports attempting to get others to see the light as I have. Thank you. Thank you for your brilliant words of wisdom. You are truly enlightened.- Tsl
  58. Beeurd: *Plays Fall Out Boy really loud in Chickenman's face*Chickenman: *kills self*Beeurd: Whoops.
  59. Weird? I prefer mentally individual. :D- Darth Paladin
  60. We are to subtle as Anakin Skywalker was to the younglings. - Ana
Edited by Pirate King

Princess

*giggles* We're a crazy bunch.

Suggestion

Any member of the sisterhood: *giggles evily*

GI_Admiral

lol tis a pity i hardly see the front page of GB :p

Mara

Wow, I made it there twice...I didn't use to be there. :p

Only actions though....

Bad furday

How about everyone's favourite... ;):D:lol:

me: Have you noticed how Legolas' quiver is always full? :p

Princess

We also need "Bad horny Wookiee!"

Aurelius

Yay, I'm not on the 'cool' list :p

Andy

Is that a submission for the list? :p

Mara

LMAO!

Add it, add it! :p

Aurelius

Noo! :p *throws a few grenades as he runs out*

Mara

Add that one too! :p

Uncle Du

You know, I actually make it a point to go to the home page so I can see the quotes. I was sure that I hadn't seem them all yet, and you had to go list them all in one thread!!

*cries*

Now I don't need to go to the home page anymore!

Andy

lol. You didn't have to read them all :p

Uncle Du

But it was the most exciting part of my day!! I'm pathetic!! :p

Andy

You could make a game of it. You could say that each quote is worth a certain amount of points :p

Uncle Du

Ooooooooooooh, good idea! ;)

Andy

Oooh, 50 quotes, eh?

Andy

Oh I updated the index page.

Go look. I like it. :D

Mara

So do I. ;)

Ayingel

only because you're on the front page...no wait it's only your forum

Edited by Smurfette

Brumak

Yay I'm featured in the cool quotes!!!

*does a stupid little happy dance*

SoftballJedi

You know what I just noticed? (A) GB now has like, an, unoffcial quote war going on. (b) The front page has gotten more quotes from "quote war" and ? I..forget :p

EDIT: How did I do that cool 'c' thing? Ooo, mystery!

Edited by SoftballJedi

Andy

Wow, it's cool though :p

Brumak

??@z? ???i?g i? ???

O_o

o_O

Andy

No. :p