Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
TheUnknown

Weekly Poll #61

What is your favorite brand of tennis shoe?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

TheUnknown

New Balance! They look nice and, well, it's really the only thing I can find that's wide enough. They do sometimes seem to forget that no show socks are the style right now and people don't want the top of their shoe rubbing against their ankles/heels.

Tsl

lol!! :p

I wear sketchers mainly because they fit me best. They're a bit wider or something.

Edited by Tsl

TheUnknown

BTW, this poll was inspired by a discussion in the "People to Send on a one way trip to the Sun's Center" thread.

Queso

Sketchers. They are comfortable and last a while. I mean I have a pair of shoes that I have worn every day for a about 2 years and only now are they falling apart. And I also have a very good pair of work boots from them as well.

Drake

Other. I don't conform to brandnames. Since I wear size 13...a rare size for a store to carry...I usually have a limited selection. I pick what fits and what looks good enough, lol.

Guest Makia

Other... I hate sneakers... I wear a walmart brand if I must but otherwise I wear heels and sandals

Drake

Wait...what the hell is a tennis shoe? I wear running shoes. I don't play tennis. Well...I don't run either...but I do that more than I play tennis. :p

Andy

lol, in the UK they're called trainers. i don't train in them, but as D said I don't play tennis either :p

Anyways, I don't have a favourite brand. i just go for something i like the look of. the label has little significance to me.

Edited by beeurd

Chickenman

Brand favoritism is the suxx0r.

...Which is why I chose adidas.

Only to learn upon closer inspection that my shoes are nike.

SoftballJedi

Other: Lugz

They're actually a weird combination of boots and tennis shoes, but they rock.

Chickenman

With a name as stylish sounding as the word "Lugz" they must indeed be very cool.

SoftballJedi

Lugz is an awsome word, so yeah naturally they have awsome shoes. :p

Chickenman

It looks somewhat like the word luggage, and luggage is not cool.

Therefore, I find that your argument holds no bearing.

You have lied.

You are to be shot for treason against the motherland.

Have a nice day.

Queso

*laughs* I think the simplist way to describe these shoes is sneakers. Yet that sounds like a bad thing...*goes off pondering this quandry*

Tsl

how about athletically oriented footwear?

Queso

yeah that will work

Andy

*laughs* I think the simplist way to describe these shoes is sneakers. Yet that sounds like a bad thing...*goes off pondering this quandry*

I don't know anyone who sneaks around in them. :p

Princess

New Balance. They're what I wear to work

TheUnknown

/\ Dead on.

BTW, I forgot that some of you damn yankees call "tennis shoes" "sneakers" (cringes at typing that word). I actually mean all athletic shoes, basically anything that isn't a boot, dress shoe, sandal, high heel, or cleat.

Ender

Fila. They're really comfortable, last forever, and are good for anything. Of course, I'm probably biased because they sponsor me for tennis, rugby, and soccer. :p

Chickenman

It's possible there could be some bias. :p

Andy

Possibly... :p

Ana

how about athletically oriented footwear?

[soapbox] I totally support athletically oriented footwear. Because lazily oriented footwear is given preferential treatment. Do you ever see athletic oriented footwear in the White House? Didn't think so. It's because this country is so athleticophobic. People shouldn't judge their shoes on their orientation. You should love them the way they are. Athletically oriented footwear deserves equal treatment!

[/soapbox]

I'm sorry, but I just couldn't resist. :p

Edited by Ana

Queso

*applauds*

Chickenman

*Also applauds*

An amazing, truly moving speech. You are a gifted speaker, perhaps the voice of our time. I'm going to start parading around outside my local converse retail outlet with a picket sign, demanding equal rights for all footwear. Thank you, for imparting your wisdom on us. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

*Goes off on a foolish crusade*

:p

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.