Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Princess

Knights of the Old Republic

Chickenman

Yeah. That's what I meant.

Andy

Greatest SW Game ever, you mean.

Hmm, I wouldn't even go that far, but it is undoubtedly one of the best.

Ender

True, there are a few contenders for top SW game...

jedimaster1043

On www.gamespot.com they have a pic of some of the sith. It's pretty much a d00d with a mask, and a cloack on. I think they also have some news on kotor.

Edited by jedimaster1043

Mickey

it is in fact the greatest video game ever.

Andy

I wouldn't go that far... but I really couldn't choose my favourite video game ever...

Mickey

well, I guess I'll just say it's the best I've ever played ... that's saying alot since its my first RPG and I game mostly for the heartpounding excitement and alittle bit of the story. But seriously this is more than a game, it's like reading a novel and watching a movie as well ... plus its interactive! Okay, maybe I'm a bit obsessed with, I did put "Revan" asmy banner on my phone... that might have been going to far.

on another note, I went to the KOTOR website and d/led the few song samples they have, but I really want the area theme that it is frequently played on Dantooine, I believe it has a piano in it. That song gives me goosebumps.

Chickenman

My pc died so I have to start KOTOR over. I had lost about a whole day of my life on that game. :mad:

Mickey

I'm almost done with my second play-through

Chickenman

Okay, I've found three star maps, Dantooine, Tatooine, Manaan, and I'm incredibly close to finding the one on Korriban.

I've also won every swoop race so far in the game. I'm champ of Taris, Tatooine, and Manaan.

After I'm done with this one, I'm going to play it a second time, this time on the dark side. I'm getting bored of being good. The screen that shows my charachter is so bright blue, I can barely see him. He's stinking holy!

Unfortunatly, after I've gone through a couple areas, my game will crash on the loading screen, so I have to save often.

Andy

My character is so dark that I can barely see through the redness of the char screen. Bwahahaha!

Chickenman

My second time through I'm turning to the dark side.

I just found out the thing about my charachter...I didn't see that one coming.

Drake

My character is so dark that I can barely see through the redness of the char screen. Bwahahaha!

For my second and fourth times through, I went DS and I was so far down that half of the char screen was black. :twisted:

On a different topic, I just got the new KotOR II wallpaper...it's freakin' sweet. :D

Mickey

the first time thru I played male soldier/sentinel. Just did every thing I would do in real life and was full lightside. The second time thru I played female scoundrel/guardian and tried to be full darkside (had a few slips here and there). But I was quite unstoppable in combat. now I'm playing lightside again with my female scoundrel

Ender

I was all the way dark too... that char screen is so frigging awesome.

Drake

I liked how their faces went white, their veins popped out and their eyes turned red. :twisted:

Andy

You would :p

GI_Admiral

It just reminds Drake of you Beeurd...that he can't help but like it :p

TheUnknown

I finally got to play it. *Does a Pod-like happy dance.* But it's only a rental ( :| ), but it's definetly a Christmas list item.

Has anyone heard Canderous Ordo's story about the asteroids. He says something about it taking off and shooting energy. Was that the Yuuzhan Vong?

Mickey

search your feelings ... you'll know it to be true

Drake

Has anyone heard Canderous Ordo's story about the asteroids. He says something about it taking off and shooting energy. Was that the Yuuzhan Vong?

Yes it was.

Andy

Yes. One of the reasons I think the KotOR game is a continuity error. :p

Mickey

I love the game and story and all, but I like to think of it as more of AU than EU

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.