Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Princess

GB Deathmatch Round 1, Fight 3

Which Michigander wins?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Princess

It's a hot and humid day in Michigan, two posters, one in Lansing and one in GR are busy posting away with their usual attitudes. Suddenly they get into an argument over which city is better and find themselves sucked through their computer monitors and into the Deathmatch arena.

It's the Battle of Michigan and Michigan is the battle ground. Who survives? You decide

Andy

*Mara kills GI*

((Yes. It's as simple as that. ;) Sorry GI, but you being killed is almost a GB tradition now :p ))

Ayingel

The battle starts with the fighters in their corners. GI runs right in towards Mara's bazooka. Knowing his intentions, Mara loads the bazooka and shoots it off, purposely missing GI by inches. Enraged, GI lunges at Mara and eats her knee. Mara then hits him at pointblank range with her gun. Mara, frustrated, wins...

BUT WHAT'S THIS?! The real GI appears out of nowhere and bites off Mara's ear! Mara, again frustrated, shoots him with her bazooka. GI dies smiling.

So...who won? He enjoys getting killed...

GI_Admiral

Hahaha, I saw this one coming.

GI is in his corner ready. Mara...is not there.

GI wins by default as Mara hardly posts :p

Princess

Where's the creativity people? Where are the stereotypes and mudslinging?

Andy

GI has died very easily twice. That IS sterotypical :p

GI_Admiral

If we go by race steretypes I win

GB sereotypes I lose

Sentrosi

sorry gi... mara is evil... and an english major... (among other things i wont mention) but trully the only way to beat her... is to become her...

GI_Admiral

Pfffft!

Tsl

*GI and Mara are dragged into opposite corners of one of those crazy Death Match cages by Prin and a couple burly German men. GI appears to be enjoying the burly men a little more than he should, but then he catches a glimpse of Mara and settles into a stunned silence.*

*Mara snarls and smoke curls up out of her nostrils. She paws the ground with her foot and struggles to break free of the burly man's grip. GI lets out an eep and tries to hide underneath another of the burly men.*

*Prin approaches the center of the cage, ready to announce the match and introduce the combatants to the crowd of roudy GBers, most of whom are waving about large amounts of cash and calling out odds. At about this time, however, Mara startles her burly German into dropping her by gnashing her teeth violently in his general direction.*

*Prin barely manages to escape the cage in time as Mara comes hurtling at GI, making extremely terrifying noises akin to the sound a pig might make if it were being roasted alive in a lovely oniony sauce.*

*The burly man under which GI is hiding lets out a yelp of fright and escapes the cage, slamming the door behind him, locking GI in.*

*Mara launches herself at GI, attempting to tear his throat out with her teeth, but GI manages to dodge away just in time.

*"You're in the wrong thread!" bellows the irrate Mara, clearly upset that GI managed to escape with such infuriating narrowness. GI spares no time for a resort and attempts to increase Mara's warn level, but fails miserabely seeing as he has not been bestowed with modly power.*

*"You're no Mod! You can't do that! How dare you!" screeches Mara. Gi flinches in horror at the constant barrage of corrections that Mara begins throwing at him. He even nearly begins following her orders and allowing her to eat his flesh, when suddenly he remembers....*

*"You're no mod either!" he says, standing up straight. "You have no authority! I don't have to do what you say.... YOU"RE WRONG!"*

*Mara halts her attack, striken. She clutches at her heart and appears to be in terrible pain. "You cannot deny my awesomeness!" she managed weakly, obviously in a poor last ditch effort.*

*"You're wrong!" says a triumphant GI again. "You're wrong wrong WRONG! w00t!"*

*Mara explodes suddenly, with a loud pop and a huge cloud of spicy smelling red smoke. Gi is showered in something that appears to be guts and oil, and though his flesh seems to be rapidly burning away where the foul liquid has hit him, he emerges from the Death Cage the undisputed whiner....I mean...winner.*

:p Don't hurt me.... :p

GI_Admiral

OMG! TSL actually voted for me winning....thats crazy! :O

CorSec

GI talks Mara to death. Inane senseless talking. Mara dies of sheer boredom, the likes of which not felt since before 1977.

GI_Admiral

Who says words can never hurt them :p

Mirax

GI pummels Mara with typos and l33t speak.

Mara madly attempts to correct him.

"HE JUST WON'T LISTEN!!!", she screams as the sheer madness of trying to correct all his mistakes turns the arena purple in correction marker.

*fade to purple*

GI_Admiral

w00t 3y3 |2 t3h l337 h4xx0rzzzzz

Princess

GI and Mara circle each other cautiously. Mara is hissing and spitting mad because GI refuses to use proper grammar and spelling. GI continues to taunt Mara by typing on his laptop in |337 sp33k and printing the pages and shoving them in her face. Mara claws at GI who deflects the blow away easily with his super huge EGO of DOOM. Everyone ooohs and aaahs over this display of ego which makes Mara that much angrier. "NO NO NO! Look at me damnit! I'm supposed to be the center of attention!!!!" she screams angrily. GI continues to ignore her as he starts logging coutnless hours of video gaming and Mara's head explodes from the lack of attention and she is no more

GI_Admiral

OMG, do you all really think I have that bad of spelling and grammar? :(

Ayingel

*waves hand*

i don't! i don't!

Xanthic

I would not know

Princess

OMG, do you all really think I have that bad of spelling and grammar? :(

We just know what annoys Mara.

Princess

And since the tie has been broken, the winner is GI!!!!

GI_Admiral

w00t

winnaarrr!!!!

yul nevar heer t3h 3nd fo this Mara!!! bwahahaha :p