Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Princess

GB Deathmatch, Round 1, Fight 2

Which Admin will be victorious?  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Princess

It's a quiet day in the throne room, Beeurd is hastily scribbling away trying to get the newest theme done in less than a year. Aurelius is tinkering with something near by.

"Hey B, can you toss me that thingamajig?"

"What do I look like Aurelius, your slave? I'm the Emperor here. You get up and get it."

And the Deathmatch begins. Who will win?

Andy

:eek: :rofl:

Ayingel

The battle begins with both Admin in their corners. Both Admin are busily typing up a storm so that computer generated versions of themselves can do the fighting. Computer Aurelis, confused since none of it is in Suomi, hits the Computer Beeurd with a fish. Computer Beeurd hits a button and the ring opens up to let in a hoover ambulance driven by Furday crush the Computer Aurelis. Computer Aurelis dodges the ambulance and jumps into the arms of his long distance girl friend. She throws him back into the ring and he jumps into the hoover ambulance, knocking out Furday only to direct it at the computer Beeurd. Beeurd quickly types a few codes into the computer making Computer Beeurd tiny with machine guns and shoots at the hoover ambulance, sending Computer Aurelis crashing to the mat. Beeurd leans over the computer and hits Aurelis' computer with force lightning. Since Aurelis was in the middle of reading an e-mail from his girlfriend that outlined his flight plans, he falls to his knees screaming "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" and bows his head in defeat.

GI_Admiral

The stage is set. Two brothers in arms. The deadly duo...now turned against each other. Oh, the humanity. Beeurd steps off his throne, cackling...rather pathetically...slurring his speech:

"nlkjow yung arueiools you wikl] die!!!!"

It is rather apparent he is drunk. Again. Aurelius continues to just stand there, his katana lowered. (Rather a cool image of you huh aurelius :p). Beeurd, in a drunken rage charges, but suddenly, Aurelius vanishes. Beeurd, too drunk to notice, slips on something and falls face first. Standing up, with a slight nose bleed, Beeurd turns around, facing air.

"Ish thkjat all yo gkt!!!?!?!"

Beeurd quickly dons his McDonalds uniform. Suddenly, in a blink of an eye, he launches thousands of needlesharp frenchfries, dozens of chicken heads, and hundreds of beef patty's full of mad cow disease. Every one of them hit nothing but air. Beeurd quickly charges in launching punch after punch, but at what? The arena is empty except for him. Where did Aurelius go? Is it a special kendo move?

Months later...

Beeurd is still wearily punching away, though, being trapped in the arena with little food except his mcdonalds, he has grown fat and hairy. He has started gnawing on what remains of an arm. Finally Aurelius runs in panting.

"Sorry all! Was away with my girlfriend touring the world! What did I miss?"

Beeurd, dead tired, collapses from exaustion.

Winner: Aureliu- Wait...what was that?

*All of a sudden, from out of nowhere, Beeurds next forum update arrives and crushes Aurelius*

Winner: Beeurd!!

*Boos fill the arena* :p

Ender

Beeurd and Aurelius, each with their respective lightsabers, duel it out on the Dueling Arena floor. They both eventually lose their lightsabers, and are drained of their Force energy.

Confused, they sit down and begin to ponder how to continue their battle. Finally, Beeurd stands up.

"I know!" Beeurd exclaims. "A slang battle!"

So they begin yelling at each other, each using all the slang they know. Unfortunately, Beeurd can't understand Aurelius when Aurelius says in Aussie: "Watch out for that piece of the ceiling."

Beeurd is crushed.

Winner: Aurelius.

GI_Admiral

Hahahaha Ener

Chickenman

Beeurd and Aurelius find themselves at the bottom of a small canyon staring each other down.

"Eh? How did we end up here?" Aurelius asked.

"It's the new theme for GB!" Beeurd cries out happily.

"A barren wasteland?" Aurelius questions, perplexed.

"..."

"..."

"How dare you mock me!" cries out Beeurd, igniting a pink lightsaber.

"I don't want to fight you, Beeurd. But I will defen-" his words are cut short as Beeurd stabs him through the spleen.

"Oh no! That was my favorite spleen!" cries out Aurelius, as he collapses to the ground.

Beeurd believes he has won, but Aurelius quickly codes himself a new spleen and rises.

"Tuviomukesesta koko kuppikapris tuomio h?vitt?? mutantti n??t?el?in!!!!" cries out Aurelius, in a Suomi battle-cry. He charges, green lightsaber spinning wildly. He manages to slice off one of Beeurd's arms, but Beeurd is able to code himself a new one, this one fitted with a laser cannon. He blasts Aurelius, who goes flying into the rock wall of the canyon. He crumples over, defeated.

"Muhahahahaha!!!!" cackles Beeurd.

Just then, the crocodile hunter runs in with a medpac, and heals Aurelius.

"G'day mate!" the Hunter says cheerfully.

"Hello." replies Aurelius.

"Got yourself in a bit of a blue, eh?" the crocodile hunter asks.

"Yeah...this dill just picked a fight with me, but he's got Buckley's chance of winning"

"Yeah. Hey, is that arm cannon of his a dinky-di?"

"Yes it is."

"Got to get me one of those!"

"Yeah, well I have to take care of this whacker."

"Okay, hooroo!"

"Hooroo! Don't get stepped on by a Boomer, my friend!"

"You got it!"

"Hey, how come he could bring the Crocodile Hunter into this?" Beeurd pouts. Suddenly a guy in a tuxedo and a guy in detective garb appear from behind Beeurd.

"Who the hell are you two?" Aurelius asks.

The tuxedo'd man answers him. "The names Bond. James Bond." he points to the detective guy. "And he's Sherlock Holmes." Then Bond, err...James Bond runs up to Aurelius and begins to shake him...amazingly though, he is able to avoid stirring him. Sherlock pretty much just stands around looking at things through his magnifying glass. The constant shaking that Bond does to Aurelius makes him angry...very angry. He eventually kicks Bond in the balls.

"NOOOOO!!!! Now I can't do naughty things with the Bond Girls that the directors keep throwing at me, which I shouldn't be able to do anyway considering I was 45 in Dr. No, which was in 1962!!!!" he runs away, crying like a baby.

Aurelius is still insanely mad, and begins floating above the ground, buzzing with golden energy. He screams as if millions of oompa loompas with insanely sharp teeth are biting him, and there's a great golden flash. When the flash clears, Aurelius has spiky golden hair, green eyes, and really long eyebrows. I'm talking mascara, these things are so long. This can only mean one thing...well...two things...he's either gone super saiyan, or....

"I went to the hair salon and got my hair all golden and spiky...and my eyes all green...and my eyebrows all long...and stuff." Aurelius answers Beeurd's confused stare.

"Hey, everytime that that big energy thing happens in Dragonball Z, all these rocks and stuff explode, yet your clothing remains intact. How the hell does that work?" Beeurd asks.

"Well err..." Aurelius begins, but his clothes disintegrate. "Oops."

"Ewww!!!!" Beeurd says. "We want to keep GB open to everyone, regardless of age, keep the adult stuff where it belongs!"

He then bans Aurelius.

Winner: Beeurd

Edited by Chickenman

Ayingel

*dies laughing*

you win!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Princess

Beeurd and Aurelius eye each other warily. Beeurd is groggy from spending all day in front of the computer and Aurelius is tired because he just got up, since he lives down under and halfway around the world. Both lunge at the other in slo-mo, the blood in their caffeine streams slowing them down.

Suddenly, out of no where, a steaming vat of coffee so strong that it'd put hair on your chest and curl it too, appeared. "COFFEE!!!!" Beeurd yelled. "GIMME COFFEE"

Aurelius was a little calmer about the coffee apearing and sneaked over and took a sip and was instantly energized. He leaped at beeurd and landed a roundhouse kick to beeurd's head. Beeurd clumsily fell into the stand that the coffee was on and was covered in burning hot coffee, which promptly burned his skin off and his lungs. Beeurd screamed "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Help me my loyal slavlings!" A crew quickly ran forward and encased Beeurd in Darth Vader like armor. Aurelius took a step back in shock and then recovered quickly. He did a back flip and knocked the helmet off of beeurd. Unable to get any oxygen, beeurd dies a la Darth Vader in ROTJ.

Beeurd's ghost floats above his dead body. Hey, aren't I supposed to have a new clone body to walk in with?

The annoucner voice spoke to beeurd. Clone bodies are forbidden by article THX1138 as stated in the DeathMatch rules.

Beeurd looked crushed.

Aurelius, the triumphant winner declares himself the new Emperor of GB

Winner: Aurelius

Princess

Winner: Beeurd!!

Andy

*bows, and then kicks Aurelius's corpse*

:p

Oh yes, I am awesome.

*rare moment of Beeurd egoness*

Radioactive Isotope

*gets out Ego Popping Pin *