Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Princess

GB Deathmatch Round 1

Who is victorious?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Princess

The stage is set, two teenage drama queens are set to fight. Who emerges victorious? You decide.

Rules:

I want a good dirty fight.

Remember, a story of how it goes down must accompany your vote.

And thanks to Drake for helping with the title

Edited by Princess

Andy

:rofl:

GI_Admiral

I'll be the first.

GB DeathMatch Delphra v Smurfette

The two combatants start out in a ring. After Prin calls the rules the bell starts. Delphra quickly goes to a British boxing stance, while smurfette, who's always forward, charges in. Punches are delivered and recieved but no major damage. Suddenly, Delphra throws a nice roundhouse kick to smurfettes gut. Smurfette stumbles backwards, and goes down on a knee. She reaches down for something, and suddenly rolls out of the way. In her place is a pissed Sentrosi and his smurfs. They start to overrun Delphra, beating her senseless. Suddenly, Sentrosi and the Smurfs head back for Smurfette, trying to get her to take a shower with them. A very steamy shower, to be sure. This did not last long, as Delphra quickly retaliates and lets out the famous British warcry: "TEA AND CRUMPETS!!!!!!!!!!!!" (A la Mortal Kombat scream). Beeurd appears. The audience fears the worse. Will Beeurd ban Smurfettte? Will he admin smack her? Will he call in the other Admins? Or the Mod Squad? Or will he actually update the site?! In the next few seconds, the audience finds their answer: None of the above. Beeurd looks at his watch, "Sorry sis, I gotta work at McDonalds" And runs out. Smurfette, finally getting rid of sentrosi, starts laughing, realizing she's won. She powers up and delivers her crushing finisher: Super Posting Spree of Random and mostly useless posts!!!!! Delphra, who is hardly standing now, cannot dodge this attack of thousand cyber posts, and is finally cut to pieces, mainly by the Drunk Side posts, but oddly is beheaded by a Docking Bay post.

Winner: Smurfette

lol I had no idea what to base mine on. So I just tried to make a couple of supermoves for the 2 :p

Princess

The scene is set, it's sometime during the day when Delphra and Smurfette are both online. GB is quickly fililng with random posts as they start on a posting spree that would make the most veteran spreeers vomit. Suddenly, things get heated over a discussion about something that causes teenage drama. A black flash occurs and Delphra and Smurfette get sucked through their respective computers and end up in the dueling arena at GB. The crowd of GB is sitting in the stands waiting for death and mayhem. Delphra mutters some inaudible words and a slew of cute creatures march forward chanting "Must hug Smurfette." They try to smother Smurfette with hugs but she leaps out of the way and cries out "For the Smurfs!" Suddenly, out of nowhere a legion of smurfs appear singing the Smurfing song. Delphra shudders in terror and tries to leap out of the way. She is bogged down by the smurfs who hold her down for Smurfette. Smurfette moves forward with an evil grin on her face and a large blunt object behind her back. Delphra lets loose a shriek of pure British terror and breaks free of the grip of the smurfs. She grabs a herring (stolen from her brother) and waves it dangerously at Smufette. Smurfette gets bludgeoned by the herring a few times and escapes from the onslaught dazed and confused. She shakes her head and nothing is heard. Smurfette moves in for the killing blow, after landing a roundhouse kick to Delphra's head. She takes a deep breath and starts singing, a high note that makes everyone in the grandstands glad for the protective barrier. Delphra shrinks into a ball but it's too late, her head explodes from the music.

Smurfette, dazed and confused and bloodied, emerges victorious

Uncle Du

Whoa.

Indie-Girl

whats with the mother/daughter fighting...and yes she will always win because i CANT hurt people i cant even squish a bug ... but noone really trys to hurt me either so lol .... yeah so whats with the me and smurfette fighting :p

i dont think andrew would even say sorry he would prolly just slide out through the door :p

Edited by Delphra7

Andy

of course I would...

slide out the door. ;)

Edited by beeurd

Princess

It's happening because that's who I felt like pairing together

Indie-Girl

okay fair enough and who told you i was a drama queen ...im SOOOOOO NOT A DRAMA QUEEN *throws tantrum* :p

Andy

im SOOOOOO NOT A DRAMA QUEEN *throws tantrum* :p

Hey... she really is like that. :p

Princess

Winner: Smurfette!

Ayingel

yay!

*strikes a pose*

Indie-Girl

*dies*

Ayingel

*jumps all over del's dead body* :D yay! I won! Where's Fluffy?

Sentrosi

neither....

both del and smurfette appear online at the same time... bugging beeurd and forcing him to be subserveant to his mother... Smurfette... (how this came to be im still unsure..) but alas beeurd runs away and finally del and smurfette try to decide who will take over gb... del wants it cause her bro has everything on his computer... but smurfette thinks because she has her own board she can run this one just fine.....

an argument ensues with delphra crying and smurfette screaming in rage before breaking down in tears herself... they sit hugging eachother weeping too much to even apology....

(ok so thats just what would happen...)

Chickenman

yay!

*strikes a pose*

You won an internet popularity contest against someone who rarely posts. You truly are a powerful being. I bow to your greatness.

Ayingel

neither....

both del and smurfette appear online at the same time... bugging beeurd and forcing him to be subserveant to his mother... Smurfette... (how this came to be im still unsure..)  but alas beeurd runs away and finally del and smurfette try to decide who will take over gb... del wants it cause her bro has everything on his computer... but smurfette thinks because she has her own board she can run this one just fine.....

an argument ensues with delphra crying and smurfette screaming in rage before breaking down in tears herself... they sit hugging eachother weeping too much to even apology....

(ok so thats just what would happen...)

wow...you missed this by...two weeks.

Sentrosi

ok so im a bit slow at getting online and actually posting around here... and now this is considered a posting spree....

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Radioactive Isotope

oh crap

Sentrosi

lol :D so who are they gonna pin me against...