Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

Web Browsers

Which Web Browser do you use most often?  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Andy

Yeah I was bored. And couldnt' think up a decent poll :p

by the way... there's a nice linky to get Firefox in my sig...

Andy

I use Firefox 99% of the time. I use IE for checking that site layouts look alright to the less fortunate people who have to use IE. ;)

GI_Admiral

Firefox

IE for email cause im too lazy to make firefox my default for that lol

Drake

Firefox all the way. IE is craptacular.

Radioactive Isotope

i'm stuck with poopy IE. i want Firefox, but my parents are terrified of downloading anything.

Drake

Tell them that, with IE, hackers and viruses can access your computer a million times easier then with Firefox. Also, tonnes of spyware will be downloaded to your computer through IE. I'd say it's worth the one little download, lol.

Chickenman

by the way... there's a nice linky to get Firefox in my sig...

Wow Beeurd...with people like you, who needs advertising? :p

Ayingel

i can only have IE now...but just wait until school gets going.

Princess

Long live Firefox!

Brumak

I'd be using FireFox right now...but noooo...Du doesn't want anything downloaded on his comp...even though FireFox roxxors.

Tsl

Firefox, of course. Except when viewing something that forces me to use IE...st00pid Microcrap. I tend to avoid such sites like the plague whenever possible.

Ender

I use Firefox almost exclusively, except when there's something I really want to see on Launch or to check my gaming clan's FTP server.

Radioactive Isotope

Tell them that, with IE, hackers and viruses can access your computer a million times easier then with Firefox. Also, tonnes of spyware will be downloaded to your computer through IE. I'd say it's worth the one little download, lol.

i did. but still no Firefox. :wail:

Ayingel

so...i've just downloaded firefox...very nice, i must say.

Sentrosi

wouldnt know cant download it on either the schools or the libraries websites... but oh well ill get a comp as soon as i can... (after i buy a car)

Andy

I use Firefox almost exclusively, except when there's something I really want to see on Launch or to check my gaming clan's FTP server.

There is a Firefox extention that lets you use Yahoo Launch. :)

Ender

Really... I shall have to investigate this.

Chickenman

Since when?!

I've had to use IE everytime I go to watch my music videos or listen to my station!

Andy

Go to Tools > Extensions and look for the cunningly titled "Play Launch" extension.

Ana

I usually use Safari, because it's just prettier on Macs. Use Firefox whenever checking files for school, because I have had problems with school websites not being compatible with the Safari browser. Equally good when running, but Safari wins for looks. :p

Uncle Du

I had never really given much thought into the browser that I use, mostly because as of late, I'm not really online that much. I was going to download Firefox to give it a whirl, just never did it. And now I definitely won't let Anubis download it, since he wants to talk sith while I'm gone. :p

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.