Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Indie-Girl

another stoopid quiz

Indie-Girl

oh look...another one of those annoying quizzes ...i was too hyper to think of anything else to do as i ate too much chocolate and drank too much coffee Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yay go coffee and chocolate :D

Which Generic Anime Character Are You?

magical.jpg

You're a Magical Girl!

You're sugar-hyped, caffeine-hyped, and permanently genki-er than a whole busload of Disney characters on crack. You eat too much, you're a total klutz, and somehow this makes you an ideal candidate for saving the world. If you're really unlucky, you get to get naked in an embarrassing transformation sequence in every single episode, with only a few sparkles and pastel blobs to cover your dignity.

...great...

if you saw me earlier on msn ...yes i am 'caffeine hyped and sugar hyped' :p

SoftballJedi

You're a Magical Girl!

You're sugar-hyped, caffeine-hyped, and permanently genki-er than a whole busload of Disney characters on crack. You eat too much, you're a total klutz, and somehow this makes you an ideal candidate for saving the world. If you're really unlucky, you get to get naked in an embarrassing transformation sequence in every single episode, with only a few sparkles and pastel blobs to cover your dignity.

Ana

mecha.jpg

You might be a sub-category of bishounen, but this hardly matters since you don't notice anything that didn't feature in the last edition of Guns'n'Ammo magazine. You have been trained since an unfeasibly early age to be a machine of death and destruction. If you've noticed an annoying girl following you around and repeatedly getting into danger and requiring rescue recently, run like hell - she's probably your love interest...

Which generic anime character are you?

Andy

extra.jpg

You're an extra!

You're the face in the crowd, the anonymous businessman, the giggling schoolgirl, the guy who gets trodden on by Godzilla. You don't have a name or a character or a backstory, and you'll probably be dead by the third scene. Don't under any circumstances tell the bloke next to you about the happy life you've got planned for after the war, if you want to see it.

At all costs avoid lone swordsmen.

Ayingel

bishie.jpg

You're a bishounen!

You're male, but people often mistake you for the other option. You're unfeasibly thin and pretty and always have perfect hair, often surrounded by sparkles/sakura/roses. You almost certainly have a tragic backstory which involves one or more of your parents, and are liable to have a Tragic Destiny . You were almost certainly invented by a female mangaka, are worshipped by a female audience, and your life is characterised by periods of extreme pain and angst. Sucks to be you.

So...what are they trying to tell me? I am the other option...sometimes confused that way...

Edited by Smurfette

Tsl

evil.jpg

You're a villain!

...though you prefer to think of yourself as misunderstood. You know the world would be a better place if they'd only let you be in charge of it, and if they don't appreciate your genius by themselves you're willing to make them. You've got good hair, a secret base and an ambivalent relationship with the bishounen hero. You've got the money, the women, the best mecha and your own private army, but you still lose in the end to some jumped-up kid with spiky hair. There is no justice.

:p

Radioactive Isotope

mecha.jpg

You're a mecha pilot!

You might be a sub-category of bishounen, but this hardly matters since you don't notice anything that didn't feature in the last edition of Guns'n'Ammo magazine. You have been trained since an unfeasibly early age to be a machine of death and destruction. If you've noticed an annoying girl following you around and repeatedly getting into danger and requiring rescue recently, run like hell - she's probably your love interest...

Chickenman

You're the face in the crowd, the anonymous businessman, the giggling schoolgirl, the guy who gets trodden on by Godzilla. You don't have a name or a character or a backstory, and you'll probably be dead by the third scene. Don't under any circumstances tell the bloke next to you about the happy life you've got planned for after the war, if you want to see it. At all costs avoid lone swordsmen.

Yep...that would be me.

Andy

Copycat! :p

GI_Admiral

An Extra as well...

Chicken, B and I are the ones that make the scene :p What good is a huge fight between rivals without the extras :p

Brumak

evil.jpg

...though you prefer to think of yourself as misunderstood. You know the world would be a better place if they'd only let you be in charge of it, and if they don't appreciate your genius by themselves you're willing to make them. You've got good hair, a secret base and an ambivalent relationship with the bishounen hero. You've got the money, the women, the best mecha and your own private army, but you still lose in the end to some jumped-up kid with spiky hair. There is no justice.

Damn those spiky haired kids...

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.