Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Brukhar

The Emperor's Hammer: A New Look At Star Wars

Brukhar

<Salute>

So, you've heard about Star Wars? Well, here's something you probably haven't heard of: The Emperor's Hammer Strike Fleet.

You're looking for a challenge. One that can prepare you for anything. Where you can work with the best and discover strengths you didn't even know you had. You'll find all that and more in the Imperial Navy/TIE Fighter Corps.

The Emperor's Hammer Strike Fleet also has nine (9) other SubGroups for those Imperial Citizens that wish to join the Empire but don't own the TIE Fighter, XWing vs TIE Fighter X-Wing Alliance, X-Wing, Freelancer, or Star Wars Galaxies computer games. Each Subgroup specializes in a different facet of the Star Wars Universe.

We offer:

A successful Star Wars fan gaming organization with 9 years of online gaming experience

Over 700 New Battles and 3,500 new custom mission engagements designed by EH Members

Ten (10) Subgroups supporting various Star Wars game platforms

A vastly growing multiplayer division on The Zone and IRC

A large membership of thousands of Members.

To join the Emperor's Hammer TIE Corps today, go to http://www.ehtiecorps.org/join.asp

To find more imformation on the Emperor's Hammer, visit our homepage at www.emperorshammer.org

Check out #Emperor's_Hammer on the Undernet server to ask any questions or to chat.

<Salute>

Commander Brukhar, Kappa Flight II Leader PIN #11259

Jedi Hunter Brukhar, BattleTeam Member of Nightmare Squadron

Rear Admiral Brukhar, Vice-President of Training of the Corporate Division

Edited by Brukhar

Brukhar

How many people here own one of the above mentioned Star Wars games and would consider joining the Emperor's Hammer?

Andy

I have all the SW ones you mentioned, but i'm too busy to join.... I got t fix this forum. lol

Brukhar

I have all the SW ones you mentioned, but i'm too busy to join.... I got t fix this forum. lol

lol :p well, we'll probably be around for awhile...

A few other things about the Emperor's Hammer which may interest you: the Emperor's Hammer also supports Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds, Jedi Outcast, Jedi Academy, Battlefront and Star Wars Galaxies. We are the largest SWG guild on the Chilastra server as well.

Chickenman

<Salute>

So, you've heard about Star Wars? Well, here's something you probably haven't heard of: The Emperor's Hammer Strike Fleet.

Actually, I have heard of it.

I've been on your site numerous times. :p

It looks cool, but it just seems a little too big. I kinda like being in a tight little group. However, I'll take a look.

Brukhar

Well, we used to be alot bigger, right now we're sitting on about 3-500 active members in the TIE Corps. what's nice is that you still get the small, close knit feeling from your squadron of 12 members or your wing of about 30, but you also get the enjoyment of being able to interact with alot of people and playing against/with them

Chickenman

Well, it seems interesting, but I'm afraid I'm not much of a pilot.

Maybe if I practice some more...

Brukhar

the flying doesn't really require much skill, as you can always turn on Invinciblity + Unlmited weapons, etc. :p plus, the custom battles are pretty easy anyway :)

we've also got other subgroups

there's the Emperor's Hammer Dark Brotherhood, which plays JA, JO, writes fiction and also flies

there's the Corporate Division, which simulates a Corporate world, broadcasts EH radio, and produces the EH newsletter

there's the Directorate, which plays Star Wars Rebellion

there's the Hammer's Fist, which plays SWGB, BattleFront, Republic Commando, JO and JA

plus there's others

Edited by Brukhar

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.