Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Chickenman

What Kind of Boyfriend Are You?

Chickenman

You are PERFECT! Sweet, compassionate, caring, kind, gentleman, loving, understanding. You love being with your girl and you don't crowd in her space. If she wants something, you give it to her, but you don't give her so much that it spoils her and turns her into a brat. :p You know what's good for her and what isn't, but you're not controlling about it because you know only SHE knows what's best for her. You love her more than anything for who she is and NOT what she looks like. You listen to what she has to say and you compromise during arguments. When she's crying you wipe her tears and comfort her. You try to fix all of her problems even if she's just looking for comfort. ^_^ You're the sweetest kindest person there is and don't EVER change for anything. ^_^

Bleh

Hmm...this must be wrong *looks around* Nope...don't see a girlfriend anywhere in sight.

Uncle Du

Don't worry, now that you're a Mod, the women are going to be flocking to your doorstep. ;) :p

Andy

I got perfect too. must be rigged. :|

Uncle Du

What's everyone all depressed for? Live that single life while you can. Soon enough, you'll be a slave to the married way...FOR EVER!!! :p

Andy

:roll:

Uncle Du

Sure, roll your eyes now... :p

Chickenman

When I finnally do get a girlfriend, this quiz is going to be right...I'm going to be freaking perfect. :|

Uncle Du

Well, just know that somewhere out there, there's a chick wishing she had a man like you guys. :)

Ayingel

hmmm...I wonder how some of you will do...*hint hint hint hint hint*

Tsl

hehe, take the quiz, Mike! :twisted:

I already know the answer though :D

Drake

Yes dear. :p

1069385370_TOPperfect.jpg

You are PERFECT! Sweet, compassionate, caring, kind, gentleman, loving, understanding. You love being with your girl and you don't crowd in her space. If she wants something, you give it to her, but you don't give her so much that it spoils her and turns her into a brat. :p You know what's good for her and what isn't, but you're not controlling about it because you know only SHE knows what's best for her. You love her more than anything for who she is and NOT what she looks like. You listen to what she has to say and you compromise during arguments. When she's crying you wipe her tears and comfort her. You try to fix all of her problems even if she's just looking for comfort. ^_^ You're the sweetest kindest person there is and don't EVER change for anything. ^_^

I rule. ;)

Sentrosi

this proves nothing you already knew all of this love... :p

Ayingel

oh...isn't it the truth!

Tsl

Yes dear. :p

1069385370_TOPperfect.jpg

I rule. ;)

Of course you do :D :kiss:

GI_Admiral

OK Bets on GIs

choices are:

a) sithty

b) Bad

:p

Ana

Just take the darn thing. :p

GI_Admiral

You know Meg, Patience is a virtue :p

So im gonna make yuo suffer...as I go get my Philly Cheese Sandwich :p

Oh alo check email....damn ing doent have any IM thingys!!! ><

Tsl

I think he's already failed the good boyfriend test :p

Ana

Quite possibly. :p But he still has to take it.

GI_Admiral

wait wait wait....

I still ave to take it even though iv already failed it!! thats like putting salt in the wound.

alright give me a few minutes :p

Ana

And respond to the email I sent you, while you're at it. :p

GI_Admiral

lol taskmistress :p

Alright, I ogt perfect O_O ^-^ ^_^ X_X o_O >.> >< @_@ :p

and I can only do one thing at once on this thing :(

Ana

Why yes I am. :p

Lol such a range of emotions... not sure why you feel "X_X o_O >.> >< @_@" about it. 'Tis a good result! And you really are. ^^

GI_Admiral

Was tryng to sho themasive amount of smileys,not my emotions :p

and if you say so =/ though it is a good result...Ill print it out and hang it in my room :p

Ayingel

what's up with the typing? a little tipsy?

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.