Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Darth_Fett1138

Help Please!

Darth_Fett1138

I'm doing a Trivia Game on another board, and I was wondering if anyone could help me with this question.

The Star Destroyer pictured delivered Darth Vader to Death Star II at the beginning of ?Return of the Jedi?. What is its name?

sd.jpg

Any help would be appreciated! :)

Ayingel

dija try google? or SW.com?

Radioactive Isotope

the Executor

Uncle Du

So far, I haven't been able to find specific documentation as to which Star Destroyer it was that delivered Vader to the Death Star, but I have a few possibles:

Adjucator: Later captured by the rebels after Endor and ranamed Liberator

Chimaera: Lead the retreat from Endor, under the command of then Captain Pellaeon. Later became Thrawns flagship when he took command of the remaining Imperial Forces.

Devastator: Personal flagship of Lord Vader before the Garrett Was destroyed at the Battle of Endor.

Garrett: Another flagship of Vader immediately prior to the Battle of Endor. This is most likely the ship that delivered Vader to the Death Star.

Hope that helped.

Darth_Fett1138

Thanks guys, I already had it narrowed down to:

Avenger

Garrett

I sent in the Avenger, but I can change it before 3:00 EST. Tommorrow. I may change to the Garrett.

EDIT: I changed my answer ot Garrett. I hope it works out! I'll let you know what the correct answer is! Thanks again!

Edited by Darth_Fett1138

Uncle Du

the Executor

The Executor is a Super Star destroyer. ;)

Tsl

y'know, we should do a trivia game here

I have this big book full of SW movie trivia

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.