Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
TheUnknown

Am I A Weirdo?

TheUnknown

Don't answer that yet.

This is a little game I've thought up where we reveal something that might be a little peculiar about ourselves and ask everyone else if we're weird. Nothing sexual, gross, or disturbing.

I have recently taking a liking to a cartoon called Codename: Kids Next Door. Am I weird?

starwarsperson

(I don't really care for that show) but in my book you're not.

(I'll play along)... I'm 17 and still enjoy goody-goody games such as "Super Mario", "Animal Crossing", and "Billy Hatcher". Am I weird?

Andy

Pssh, no. Games are gooood. :D

And Unknown, when I was in the US for C3, the only channel I watched was Cartoon Network. lol... It was the only channel with anything decent. hehe, I was watching Yu-Gi-Oh, but it ended on a "to be continued", dammit! Codename: Kids Next Door was good too, I thought.

And on a gamng related note: I still have a working Sega Master System II (old 8-bit console) and sometimes still play it! Am I weird?

Ayingel

no...i got you beat on gaming.

i have a working ORIGINAL Nintento system with games people have never even heard of. I also have the track mat and duck hunt with original mario on the same game card thing. am I weird?

Princess

No because I still love to play a round of Dragon Warrior on the original NES

Andy

games people have never even heard of

Try me. :p

Ender

I still enjoy those old shows I loved as a kid, like Wishbone and The Magic School Bus. Am I weird?

Ayingel

nope...because i'll still watch pokemon...and on the weekends at school i'd watch saturday morning cartoons. i still watch them to keep up. am i weird?

Indie-Girl

WOW POKEMON if i could find a channel that it came on ide watch it ...i hated it when people loved it but now most people dont care i like it ....and i cant think of anything that is weird because weird stuff i do beeurd does ten times weirder ....can we play ... is my brother/sister weird? wede get more weirdness out then :p lol

Ayingel

don't you get the WB?

Andy

the WB? :???:

Ayingel

oops...forgot...it's a US thing ;)

Uncle Du

Recently, a friend of mine went on deployment, and I let him park his car at my house. It happens to be a bright red, Mini Cooper S. He says I can drive it when I want, but I've been hesitant, because I believe people will begin to question my heterosexuality if I do. Am I weird?

Andy

Yes, you are weird. :p

Damn, if someone left a Mini Cooper in my drive and said I could use it I'd be well away. Mini's are teh awesomest! :D

Uncle Du

Yea, but you're impartial, you live where the car was founded. ;)

Besides, we in America are supposed to like big, gas guzzling behemoths. :p

Andy

Yeah, lol. Geez there's a few massive truck-like cars going round here now. Not being nasty or anything but I hope they all crash. They're ugly, take up too much room, and you can't see past them when there is one driving in front of you... :evil:

Uncle Du

Well, you can't really see past anything when you're driving a Mini. ;)

But you're right. I've just become so used to driving my Jeep, that when I first drove the Mini, I thought I was sitting on the ground. :p

Chickenman

I still enjoy those old shows I loved as a kid, like Wishbone and The Magic School Bus. Am I weird?

Yes...yes you are. :eek:

Uncle Du

Hey, speaking of weirdo's... ;)

Rogue9

Im going to be a junior is-n high school and this past halloween i made my own jedi costume and went to a party and got moderately drunk with intricate sith tatoos all over my face that i had my mom put on AM I WIERD.

Ayingel

nah...you're normal around here :D

Welcome, btw.

Rogue9

thanx

Ana

I use a healing ointment for burns as lipbalm. Am I weird?

Ayingel

no...i've done that too.

my teeth have turned black. am i weird?

Andy

black? Do you smoke?

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.