Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
beachgoer2118

The Most Important Question of Your Life

beachgoer2118

passionhome.jpg

THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION OF YOUR LIFE

This is the most important question of your life.

The question is: Are you saved?

It is not a question of how good you are, nor if you are a church member, but are you saved?

Are you sure you will go to Heaven when you die?

The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know.

The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven.

The Holy Bible describes Heaven as a beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness or pain.

God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple it is to be saved so that we can live forever with Him in Heaven.

"For if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved." (Romans 10:9)

Over 2000 years ago God came from Heaven to earth in the person of Jesus Christ to shed His blood and die on a cross to pay our sin debt in full.

Jesus Christ was born in Israel supernaturally to a virgin Jewish woman named Mary and lived a sinless life for thirty-three years.

At the age of thirty-three Jesus was scourged and had a crown of thorns pressed onto His head then Jesus was crucified.

Three days after Jesus died on a cross and was placed in a grave He rose from the dead as He said would happen before He died.

If someone tells you that they are going to die and then three days later come back to life and it actually happens then this person must be the real deal.

Jesus Christ is the only person that ever lived a perfect sinless life.

This is why Jesus is able to cover our sins(misdeeds) with His own blood because Jesus is sinless.

The Holy Bible says, "In Him(Jesus) we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins..." (Ephesians 1:7)

If you would like God to forgive you of your past, present and future sins just ask Jesus Christ to be your Lord and Saviour.

It doesn't matter how old you are or how many bad things that you have done in your life including lying and stealing all the way up to murder.

Just pray the prayer below with your mouth and mean it from your heart and God will hear you and save you.

Dear Jesus Christ, I want to be saved so that I can have a home in Heaven with You when I die. I agree with You that I am a sinner. I believe that You love me and want to save me. I believe that You bled and died on the cross to pay the penalty for my sins and that You rose from the dead. Please forgive my sins and come into my heart and be my Lord and Saviour. Thanks Lord Jesus Christ for forgiving me and saving me through Your merciful grace. Amen.

Welcome to the family of God if you just allowed God to save you.

Now you are a real Christian and you can know for sure that you will live in Heaven forever when this life comes to an end.

As a child of God we are to avoid sin(wrongdoing), but if you do sin the Holy Bible says, "My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have one who speaks to the Father in our defense Jesus Christ, the Righteous One."

Those of you that have not yet decided to place your trust in the Lord Jesus Christ may never get another chance to do so because you do not know when you will die.

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life: no one can come to the Father(God)(in Heaven), but by me." (John 14:6)

This means that if you die without trusting in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour you will die in your sins and be

forever separated from the love of God in a place called Hell.

The Holy Bible descibes Hell as a place of eternal torment, suffering, pain and agony for all those who have rejected Jesus Christ.

The good news is that you can avoid Hell by allowing Jesus Christ to save you today. Only then will you have true peace in your life knowing that no matter what happens you are on your way to Heaven.

Praise the Lord!

Servant of the Lord Jesus Christ

Ronald L. Grossi

* Show this to your family and friends so they can also be saved.

* This message may get deleted so you may want to print a copy.

* Just press the [Ctrl][P] keys on your keyboard to print this page.

[Please Visit These Excellent Websites]

Free Video

http://fathersloveletter.com/fllpreviewlarge.html

Free Jesus Videos

http://www.jesusvideo.org/videos/index.php

Free Movie: To Hell and Back

http://www.tbn.org/index.php/8/1.html

Other Languages

http://www.godssimpleplan.org/gsps.html

The Passion Of The Christ

http://www.thepassionofthechrist.com

Beware Of Cults

http://www.carm.org/cults/cult_list.htm

About Hell

http://www.equip.org/free/DH198.htm

Is Jesus God?

http://www.powertochange.com/questions/qna2.html

Free Online Bible

http://www.biblegateway.com

Edited by beachgoer2118

beachgoer2118

3:54:07 pm ( Your replies are copied so be nice. )

Skywalker

This is one of the best threads I have ever seen. Well done. I am a christian and this is just awesome. Contact me via MSN. bjenks2005@passport.com to talk if you want. Thanks for posting this.

Andy

Had to edit the title, sorry. It was annoying me.

Thanks for registering :)

Sentrosi

howdy :D

Skywalker

Seriously guys, this is important. Make sure you read this.

Tsl

This board is full of athiests :p

Andy

That's probably why he posted it. ;)

Drake

Welcome, beachgoer. It's good to see someone taking an initiative like this. Not many people on these boards would have the guts to post stuff like this...and many more people here would likely ignore it or work to shoot it down. I think this is a good idea. Kudos to you. :)

And as to the question, yes I am saved. :D

Tsl

lol, my comment wasn't meant to be disparaging....or...however that is spelled, it's just an observation on why nobody is commenting. I'm saved and I think it would do everybody good to at least read through it.

Andy

I read it.

Ana

Consider it read, and welcome to the boards!

Radioactive Isotope

indeedy. welcome. and i'm Mormon, so i'm not "saved." we do things a bit differently.

Andy

Heh, don't worry JM... At least you're not an atheist... No hope for me! :p

Radioactive Isotope

lol. well, according to someone i really don't like, we'll burn in hell together! :D

Skywalker

Heh, don't worry JM... At least you're not an atheist... No hope for me! :p

You're Atheist?

Andy

I am.

I used to be Roman Catholic. But however much I'd love to be able to believe in something greater than this life, I can't. I stopped going to church every week when I was about 18 (I'm almost 22 now).

Andy

But of course, everyone is entitled to their opinions and beliefs, are they not?

Granted, we can't all be right, and there is no conclusive evidence that any one religion is more correct than any other. It is partly down to this incredible array of differences in opinion that I decided to search for a faith that I could believe in. I read a few books and many websites about other religions but couldn't find one that seemd to fit how I felt. Eventually I somewhere lost the belief in God altogether.

Ironically, part of what set me off on the course of doubting my Roman Catholic faith was when I was doing a course on Philosophy of Religion at high school. Must have been about 17, I guess. I failed the course, mind you... :roll:

But anyway, as I said before, I believe that everyone has the right to choose what the believe, so I would never dislike someone because of their religion. Of course, in the event that I am mistaken in my beliefs; well, I am only human, after all.

:)

Mickey

hollah back my brotha ... word u in that demoraphic .. gawd why can't aI make sense of the words. Oh crap I did it again ...

Tsl

yay for nonsensical blather! :p

Andy

I hope you were talking to Mickey... ;)

Tsl

who else? lol

Uncle Du

Welcome, beachgoer. It's good to see someone taking an initiative like this. Not many people on these boards would have the guts to post stuff like this...and many more people here would likely ignore it or work to shoot it down. I think this is a good idea. Kudos to you. :)

And as to the question, yes I am saved. :D

Are you trying to say I'm a wuss D? :p Kidding, you're right. I think it's cool.

Welcome to the boards. I just hope you stick around, and weren't just using the boards to post and run. We are actually pretty cool around here. ;)

Sentrosi

I refuse to post my opinion... as i will probably cause half of you with any moral deceny to want to kill me...

I believe in God and that should be enough tho...

beeurd in your quest for religion you ever look into druidry or maybe just go to

religioustolerance.org good site... has lots of different things but if your trying to find more of a different thing like satanistic things... umm ill get back to you in a couple of days... (checks his pamphlets))) yup satanist 101 here you go...

Andy

Yeah, I did use that site. I wasn't considering Satanism at any time, lol, although I did read about it just out of interest. :p

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.