Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

Now the Saga is Complete...

Which order should the movies be viewed in?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Andy

Lets say you were watching all the SW movies in a row. Which order would you watch them in?

Ayingel

truly, i have no preference. i;d like to see them all in a row in order and see if that is the way i like to watch it...

Tsl

I guess I'd start with I and watch them in timeline order

Drake

I'd go I - VI.

Princess

Chronological order

Andy

Hurray, someone agreed with my OT-PT order. :D

MH

PT-OT. That way you see the entire fall and redemtion of Anakin Skywalker in the order it happened.

GI_Admiral

OT-PT

Just used to that way...

Lucas himself said thats how he prefers it too, b/c you see the OT and wonder "Why is Vader so evil" then you watch the PT

CorSec

Hurray, someone agreed with my OT-PT order. :D

I do too. III ruins the suprise that Vader is Lukes daddy. ESB wouldn't be the same in chronological.

Andy

Ah, excellent. My faithful minions are swinging the vote slowly towards victory.

yeah. lol

Drake

Lets say you were watching all the SW movies in a row. Which order would you watch them in?

There's a difference between what order I would watch them and what order I would show someone who hasn't seen Star Wars before. If I was showing a n00b, I would do the OT first.

Radioactive Isotope

OT first, definitely. the originals are way better anyway. or at least they were till Lucas messed with them again. Hayden at the end of ROTJ. pfft!

Andy

:roll:

Tsl

There's a difference between what order I would watch them and what order I would show someone who hasn't seen Star Wars before. If I was showing a n00b, I would do the OT first.

Yeah, same here.

Ana

OT-PT. 'Cause I say so.

Sentrosi

the old then the new its how they came out and how lucas has deemed them to be seen... all praise lucas...

Andy

Heil Lucas!

CorSec

Close match. 7 - 8.

I see it as the kind of movie that shows you the ending, then works back up and explains how it happened. OT - PT ftw!1!!one!1

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.