Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Indie-Girl

what colour angel are you?

Indie-Girl

i found more quizzess again so i thought ide annoy you lot and temp you into doing it .... :p

http://quizilla.com/users/carmabell/quizze...ou%3F%20(PICS)/

i got...

.You're a "Black Angel" which means your an Angel of Death. You don't really care much about people since no one was particularly nice to you and now you want revenge for their cruelty. You're always alone unless forced to be with other people and you love to cause trouble. You feel depressed a lot and don't have something that could cheer you up like most people. You don't find joy in people or the arts or any item or some sort. You have darker desires and you're very secretive

...im not that bad ...seriously

Mara

1091460338_sredangel2.JPG

You're a "Red Angel" and just because it's red doesn't mean blood or something. Actually, it stands for an angel in love. You're obsessed with one person and can't get your mind off them and it's eating you away a little. You'd do anything for them and wait patiently for the day they return the feelings. You're a hopeless romantic and little things like roses and hugs charm you. You're very affectionate but you're shy. You're afraid of getting rejected. Think if it this way, the brave may not live forever but the catious never live at all. Don't be afraid to show your feelings.

Damn, that's freaky accurate.

Edited by Mara

Ana

1091454922_pinkangel2.JPG

Now, just because it may be a little bit of a feminine color doesn't mean you're all girly and whiney. You're very selfless and love to bring good news to people because you like seeing people happy. You have better manners than most and people love how polite you can be. You're friends love that they hardly ever get in arguments with you and can barely get mad at you! Your friends and family mean so much to you and it takes more than a fight to break you away from them.

What color angel are you?

Indie-Girl

mara...how do you get the picture up ...i dont know how too .. :cry: lol

Sentrosi

1096510755_turesblack.jpg

You're a "Black Angel" which means your an Angel of Death. You don't really care much about people since no one was particularly nice to you and now you want revenge for their cruelty. You're always alone unless forced to be with other people and you love to cause trouble. You feel depressed a lot and don't have something that could cheer you up like most people. You don't find joy in people or the arts or any item or some sort. You have darker desires and you're very secretive.

ok thats about way off but the questions didnt help :p

Ayingel

1091460338_sredangel2.JPG

You're a "Red Angel" and just because it's red doesn't mean blood or something. Actually, it stands for an angel in love. You're obsessed with one person and can't get your mind off them and it's eating you away a little. You'd do anything for them and wait patiently for the day they return the feelings. You're a hopeless romantic and little things like roses and hugs charm you. You're very affectionate but you're shy. You're afraid of getting rejected. Think if it this way, the brave may not live forever but the catious never live at all. Don't be afraid to show your feelings. (If you cannot see the picture, go to my homepage and scroll down near the bottom. I have the results from all my quizess that have pics)

GI_Admiral

1091455379_blueangel4.JPG

You're a "Blue Angel". You're a smarter one than most and are the more logical than anyone you know. You also have very strong morals that you stick to through it all and you'd stand up for whatever you believe in even if no one else agrees. You're a little bit shy around people but you love to be with lots of people anyway. You have appreciation for things like music or poetry or art. You yourself can sing or write fairly well but only for yourself. You're very thoughtful and people love how creative you are.

eh.........parts are true others arent

Andy

1096510755_turesblack.jpg

same as my sister... lol

Chickenman

Black Angel. Eh, some's true, some's not.

You don't really care much about people since no one was particularly nice to you.

True

You're always alone

True

you love to cause trouble

Not really

You feel depressed a lot and don't have something that could cheer you up like most people

True

You don't find joy in people or the arts or any item or some sort

Sorta true

You have darker desires

Not really

you're very secretive

true

If I hadn't gotten that, I probably would have gotten red. *shrugs*

Mara

You find the image url in the code box and do %7Boption%7D url [ /img].

Radioactive Isotope

1091460757_rpleangel5.JPG

You're a "Purple Angel". You're a fighter and you know it. If you were an angel, you'd be part of the celestial army because your the strongest of all the angel types. You're tough as nails and definately a go big or go home person. You do everything to the best of your ability. You're not like the gaudian angel where you just protect your friends but you protect everybody. You can't stand to see people suffering and you'd do anything to change that. You're a very fun person as long as people are on your good side and you're very laid back.

whoa. freaky accurate.

Princess

How come my answers always match GI's?

Tsl

I got Blue

GI_Admiral

OMG stop copying me prin! :p

Radioactive Isotope

you're more like him than you want to admit :p

GI_Admiral

I dunno...

Could prin every be as handsome, intelligent, witty, and funny as I am? :p

Radioactive Isotope

but your not any of those things :p

GI_Admiral

JM JM JM....don't let your jealous feelings blind you from seeing me for who I truly am :p

Radioactive Isotope

again, why should i be jealous of you? :p

GI_Admiral

Apparently you haven't caught on to the list I gave on the first post of this page :p

Sentrosi

Could prin every be as handsome, intelligent, witty, and funny as I am?

umm you really want people to start answering that GI????

Princess

I dunno...

Could prin every be as handsome, intelligent, witty, and funny as I am? :p

I"m all of the above

Mirax

Blue

GI_Admiral

Mirax maybe...but prin......:p

Ayingel

oooh......harsh....