Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Mara

Which emoticon are you?

Mara

Okay, IM geeks.... :-p

Me:

B, the emoticon that represents you best is the Smiling Face smiling_face_s.gif

What's up, smiley? Somehow you just always seem to find a way to turn that frown upside down. Your upbeat attitude and friendly demeanor brighten up any room, including your favorite chat room.

Like your classic emoticon counterpart, you're a staple on anyone's list. Boring days and sleepless nights are far more bearable when you're online to chat. Whether you're shooting the breeze, catching up, or giving out advice, you can cheer up anyone on the other side of the conversation. So keep lightening the mood, making new friends, and bringing smiles to other folks' faces. After all, it's just so natural for you!

So true...lol.

Even though ironically, I use the ":-p" smilie more on IM and stuff.... :p

Andy

Went through it, then the results page wouldn't work :???:

Ana

Taken it before... But...

The emoticon that represents you best is the Brainiac

Hey, smarty pants. A curious and inquisitive character like you gets the message in more ways than one. While some people may use IM to pass along gossip or simply kill time, you probably like to use that brainpower for more thoughtful discussions on topics like politics, the latest news headlines, or even as a great way to laugh at yourself when you've missed the obvious.

For you, IM most likely serves a useful purpose. Whether you're talking to a friend overseas, asking a co-worker about a project, or solving the problems of the world, you're using that mental muscle of yours. But don't think you can't make fun of yourself, too. You like serious topics, but you're not one to take yourself too seriously. So keep it up, brainiac! That's a smart way to be!

GI_Admiral

You are the Ban button...

People will ban you on sight.

The emoticon that represents you best is the Devil Face

You little rascal. OK, so maybe trouble isn't your middle name, but we suspect you can be a bit mischievous at times. You're a playful person who enjoys stirring up a little trouble where you can. Don't worry, we won't tell.

But we will tell you this: Playing pranks, testing people's na?vet?, and fudging the truth a little can be fun. So can finding out the latest gossip ? as long as it doesn't hurt anyone's feelings. But you knew that. So log on and keep making life more interesting. Your friends appreciate the entertainment, just be sure not to take it too far, troublemaker!

Interesting lol

Sentrosi

Sentrosi, the emoticon that represents you best is the Devil Face

You little rascal. OK, so maybe trouble isn't your middle name, but we suspect you can be a bit mischievous at times. You're a playful person who enjoys stirring up a little trouble where you can. Don't worry, we won't tell.

But we will tell you this: Playing pranks, testing people's na?vet?, and fudging the truth a little can be fun. So can finding out the latest gossip ? as long as it doesn't hurt anyone's feelings. But you knew that. So log on and keep making life more interesting. Your friends appreciate the entertainment, just be sure not to take it too far, troublemaker!

Andy

Andrew, the emoticon that represents you best is the Sticking-Tongue-Out Face

What's so funny? You are! That's why the emoticon that represents you best is as good-humored as you. No matter if knock-knock jokes, sarcasm, or slapstick get you going, it's clear that you've got more than a couple funny bones in your body.

Getting a laugh out of people isn't always easy, but it seems second nature to you. You're not one to take life too seriously, and you know firsthand that laughter really is the best medicine. It's no wonder people know to look no further than you when they want to have a laugh. Late-night TV had better look out. A hilarious new comic could be on the rise!

Riiiiight... :roll:

Aurelius

Jason, the emoticon that represents you best is the Sticking-Tongue-Out Face

What's so funny? You are! That's why the emoticon that represents you best is as good-humored as you. No matter if knock-knock jokes, sarcasm, or slapstick get you going, it's clear that you've got more than a couple funny bones in your body.

Getting a laugh out of people isn't always easy, but it seems second nature to you. You're not one to take life too seriously, and you know firsthand that laughter really is the best medicine. It's no wonder people know to look no further than you when they want to have a laugh. Late-night TV had better look out. A hilarious new comic could be on the rise!

Why am I not suprised? :p

Andy

Hey... You copied my answers! :p

Mara

*books Beeurd for comedy night* :p

Andy

:eek: :nerves:

GI_Admiral

Hahaha that would be funny to see...go do it B! :p

Tsl

I'm not signing up fer it.... Far too lazyness

Mara

Hahaha that would be funny to see...go do it B! :p

Me B or Beeurd B? :p

Indie-Girl

or it could be me...little B ....b...heheh well i thought it was funny!!!!!!! :p

GI_Admiral

Or none of you at all!!! :p

B..

eeurd

Mara

Okay. :p

Ayingel

:p :p:p Laura, the emoticon that represents you best is the Sticking-Tongue-Out Face :p:p:p

okay...so I'm not THAT funny...but oh well...

Sentrosi

its sad when i get the devil face and my gf gets the stick tongue out face... she got me boxers with those on it... bad bad bad evil girl....

and everyone here is funny or havent you been to

yeah thats funny... :D

GI_Admiral

lol ouch sent :p good thing I havent posted my pic :p

Sentrosi

yeah well i expect to get beat because of that... jc is gonna kill me... :p

oh well...

Ayingel

oh yeah....*grabs the rubber chicken*

Sentrosi

*runs away* from jc... i have to start trouble some where... and shes the best place to start :p

Ayingel

*stops sentrosi before he leaves and smacks him with the rubber chicken*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

*hides*

GI_Admiral

Sent and JC have invaded!! :p

Ayingel

huh?