Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

Visual Dictionary

Andy

I saw the Ep3 Visual Dictionary in WHSmiths today so I couldn't stop myself lol. tis cooloish. A few spoilers in there too... :D

Mickey

I have mine now, still won't open it. I've been spoiled enough already ... anymore and I'll hate myself for it. The cover is sweet though! lol

Andy

lol... Give in to your temptations... You don't know the power of the spoilers! :p

Radioactive Isotope

bah spoilers. i'm almost finished with the book :p

Mickey

nooooooooooooo *jumps off the sensor vane*

I've already had enough spoilers, most of which I'm just in denial about. Especially one by a certain GB member whom I told right before I was spoiler-free and didn't want to hear that. He misunderstood me and said that he knew for sure it happened. Oh well, I still don't beleive it happens.

The Incredible Cross-sections is swell, but that spoiled some vehicles for me ... but those aren't biggies to me. I did avoid some of the blurbs, but the vehicles are sweet in there. The last two have been really great, as they were written by a theoretical physicist that brings a new dimension to the science behind them.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.