Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
TheUnknown

Weekly Poll 44: Favorite Type of Socks

What is your favorite type of sock to wear with shorts and tennis shoes?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

TheUnknown

I swear I had a better question last night, but forgot. I also see that Beeurd's plan to start a new poll every Monday went very far.

BTW, no show.

Mara

It depends on the type of sock and what I need to be doing.

When I work, I have a lot of white crew socks because they're more comfortable and supporting.

But if I don't work, I'm either barefoot ('cause I'm inside) or I wear my novelty socks which, most, are ankle length.

Ana

Ankle

GI_Admiral

Ankle

Andy

what a crazy poll idea...

I did think about a new poll on Monday morning, but forgot. It's the school holidays here so it throws me all out. Even though I don't go to school i never knwo what day of the week it is when work every day is as busy as a Saturday. lol

Sentrosi

Crew... 24/7... unless ive been working out side all day then i go barefoot... (or on a dare then ill walk bare foot thru snow.> :p )

Drake

Crew...but I push them down while wearing shorts so I don't look like a geek. :p

Radioactive Isotope

i like ankle socks. unless i'm wearing boots, and in that case i like them longer.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.