Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

Character Profiles

Andy

Character Profiles Thread

Hey there, I guess you want to create a character for this RPG!

Summary

• The year is 262 BY
  • The location is Druckenwell, an undustrialised planet in the Mid Rim, and along the Corellian Run.
  • Nearby systems include Falleen, Ando, Kalarba, Triffis, Naboo, Tatooine, Lok, Malastare, Ryloth, Geonosis, Bothawui, and more.
  • The Jedi Council and the Galactic Senate view this as a local dispute, and won't devote any extra resources to resolving it.

Force-user Slots (6 total)

L = Light, N = Neutral, D = Dark

• 1 (L) - Tetsu-Amun Rakkan (Drake)
  • 2 (L) - Lara Tralant (Mara)
  • 3 (L) - Soliel (Prin)
  • 4 (L) - Adylen (JM)
  • 5 (D) - Neirin Dai Vaughan (beeurd)
  • 6 (L) - (Tsl)

Main Character Slots

• Bherg Poil, Druckenwell Commonwealth President. Human male from Chandrilla. (Dead. Apparently)
  • Retly Ty?ley, Druckenwell Commonwealth Bothan Representative. Bothan. (Taken - Sentrosi)
  • Yuttiskurwyckykk, Druckenwell Commonwealth Wookiee Representative. Wookiee. (Taken - GI)

Edited by Fallen Jedi

Andy

(( sorry, I couldn't help myself! *steals Dark Slot 1* And yes, Mara, it is a rehashed character, but what the hey. ;) ))

Neirin Dai Vaughan

Gender/Species: Male Human

Information:

He once looked forward to the day he would become a Jedi Knight, but destiny had it's own path for him. By the age of 14, he had still not been accepted as an apprentice and was sent, as is tradition in the Jedi Order, to the Agricultural Corps. Neirin wasn't content with "wasting his skills" by talking to flowers and trees all day for the rest of his life, so he took a sneaky trip on the nearest starfrieghter out of the world he was stationed on. He stowed away on various cessels for a while, and did odd jobs around the galaxy. Eventually he saved enough credits to buy a ship. and now acts as a Freelancer, moving around doing jobs where he can find them.

Weapons:

- lightsaber (amber blade), kept hidden.

- standard model plaster pistol

Vehicles:

- Midnight Sun, modified light frieghter.

Edited by Fallen Jedi

Drake

Tetsu-Amun Rakkan

Tetsu: Name given to the Shaman caste

Amun: Name of tribe

Rakkan: Birth name

Species: Vendarii

[Picture (in armour suit)]

Background:

The history of Tetsu-Amun Rakkan is one fully known only to himself. He comes from a world, found deep within the Unknown Regions, called Vendas. When he was born, the elders of his tribe saw his potential and placed him in the elite Shaman caste. There he learned the ways of nature and how to use its power to aid his people. Rakkan grew powerful and became a strong force of good in his world. Unknown to both Rakkan and his people was the fact that the power of the Shamans came through the Force.

When Rakkan was in his 50's, a great tribal war began. A Shaman from a tribe far away had become corrupted by his power (the dark side). That Shaman turned his tribe to evil and began a campaign to rule Vendas. When the enemy warriors reached the Amun tribe, they met strong resistance from the will of Rakkan and the tribe's defenders. Using his influence in nature and the creatures within it, Rakkan and the Amun warriors defeated those of the enemy tribe. The war ended when Rakkan faced the dark Shaman. After a fierce battle of the Force, Rakkan came out victorious.

On Coruscant, Jedi Master Yoda sat in meditation. He felt the distant struggle between Rakkan and his foe. Sensing the Jedi potential, Yoda departed the Jedi Temple immediately, focusing in on the lost world through the Force. Yoda arrived on Vendas and found Rakkan. After discussing the true nature of the Force, the Jedi Master convinced the Shaman to return with him to Coruscant for training. Bidding farewell to his people, Tetsu-Amun Rakkan left his world to begin a new life.

Since then, Rakkan has grown into a formidable Jedi Master. He retains his skills over nature, a talent unknown to most Jedi. His fighting techniques are formed from a combination of Jedi forms and combat arts learned on his homeworld. Only few have seen what Rakkan looks like since he always wears an armour suit outside of his quarters in the Jedi Temple.

Weapons:

- single lightsaber ~ green blade

- 2 fighting blades

Vehicles:

- custom fighter, the Amunstar (picture)

Edited by Drake

Mara

More to be added...and edited in relation to this particular RP....

Name: Lara Tralant

Species: Human

Description: Lara is 5'8" with dark red hair and deep green eyes. She has flawless features with her fair skin.

She dresses casually as most Jedi, but wears a black cloak, comparable the usual brown Jedi cloak.

She doesn't enjoy fights, but can defend herself if she needs to.

Weapon: A lightsaber with a deep green blade to match her eyes.

Ship: the Emerald's Fire , a small civilian ship with modest space and almost no weaponry. She uses it mainly for transporting herself from planet to planet, system to system.

Background: Her father was General Juffers 'Flip' Tralant, a general in the Republic Army's infantry division. Her mother was Liera Respo Tralant.

Lara was a Member of the Jedi Order only a year from her Mastership and a position on the Jedi Council until something personal came up and she left the order so as not to shirk her duties as a Jedi. After this personal crisis was averted, she has been wandering throughout the galaxy due to a recurring dream she has had.

Minor/Bit Characters:

Ruen Ghun, her Sullustan pilot.

Drensyttikk (Drensy), her chef and friend (unknown species).

R2-C1, "Tooky," her astromech droid.

Edited by Mara

Radioactive Isotope

*will post when i have more time....like next week over Spring Break :p*

GI_Admiral

Will post later today...when I have decided what measly non-force user char I will have :p

Princess

Female Jedi Healer. More info when I sit down to think about it

GI_Admiral

Since apparently Im now BOTH Ty'ley and Yutti...((If someone wants to partner up with me and be Ty'ley feel free....))

Character Name: Yuttiskurwyckykk (AKA Yutti)

Species: Wookie

Job: Council Member

Weapons: Rykk Blades, Bowcaster

Ships/Vehicles: Ship-Standard Old Republic Shuttle: Wuurshi. Vehicle-Modified Ceremonial Transport Speeder: Wurrwykk

Background: Born on Drunkenwell, he was the son of the former Wookie Councilmember. Growing up surrounded by Wookie bodyguards, Yutti started to accel in self defense ad martial arts, mastering 2 forms of unarmed martial arts, Rykk Blades, and a bowcaster. When he was 276 Years of age, Yutti's father, Yittiskywyrckykk was killed in a landspeeder crash. Though it was stated as an accidental crash, Yutti suspected there was more to it, and devoted his life to filling his father's role and avenging his death. After earning his c eremonial Rykk blades that promoted him to Council member for the Wookie settlers, Yutti was approached by Retly Ty'ley, a Bothan council member, who offered him an irrestistable deal: Join him and set him up as the leader of the Council in exchange for not only the position as his right hand man...but information on the death of his father. Bounded by his Wookie Honor, Yutti agreed to help Ty'ley with his devious plans in hopes to find more about his father's demise. ((probably has mistakes...fix them as I see them lol))

((Will do Ty'ley tomorrow...))

Edited by GI_Admiral

Chickenman

Echani Warrior without a cause.

I'll post more later.

And no Mara, it isn't Kal.

Sentrosi

Name: None

Race: Crappy Human

weapons: none

background: sucks being a human because its not part of the fantasy experience to play a human when you already are one... :p

there happy ill play :p

oops wasnt logged in lol :D

Princess

Huh? What are you talking about Sentrosi? ;)

Mara

:roll:

Beeurd and I went over this with you Sen...... Remember? :p

Sentrosi

what now i cant be a human named none?

Radioactive Isotope

i'm snagging the last Light Jedi :p

Name: Adylen

Race: TBA

Weapons: lightsaber

Background: TBA

Sentrosi

ok ok in all seriousness i will be civil and try this thing out :p

sorry bout yesterday but i spent a good long time figuring up a character... :p i will have to make sure to make a bunch of votes next time for the time period so i can play my nifty cyborg vong... :D

here goes

If someone wants to partner up with me and be Ty'ley feel free ok i will :p

Name: Retly Ty?ley

Gender/Species: Bothan Male

Class: Spy/Assassin/Council Member For Bothans

Description: Taking his Rivals spot in the council satisfied Retly's hunger for power, but is coming to an end with the DFM up for grabs soon... Retly is pulling the strings on his web to gain power enough to overthrow Poil... the poor wretch Poil cares too much about the rest of the people on the planet then on getting his own hands a bit dirty, and taking what could be his... so Retly having the backbone and heritage for such deeds will Take control of the council and appoint his newest loyalist, Yutti in a place of power, the wookie knows nothing about his fathers mysterious death but Retly has uncovered the dirty habits of some council members... and will use the information to retain Yutti as a very helpful right hand wookie...

Background: Taught and around politics most of his life, Retly was just skilled from birth, never able to satisfy his hunger for power and money... but as time passed and his needed missions for his family, it taught Retly the artful use of being an assassin, and how to hide that nature by enjoying life that his parents had while they were on the councils, being a child and seeing the happenings in the chambers was interesting enough for Retly, but seeing behind the scenes working of getting deals done and others taken care of, his father and grand father taught him well how to dispose of would be rivals, and how to take out even the hardest rival, in his succession to the seat in office he now holds...

after his grand fathers death, Retly became even more interested in serving on the council, even killing a few of his rivals along the way, he learned that its easier to have others do those things for him, so he uses his younger brother, Ridley, to help him accomplish such things... so he may stay in the light for others to see...

Edited by Sentrosi

Princess

Name: Soliel

Race: Human

Homeworld: Alderaan

Weapon: Lightsaber

Ship: Whatever is available for use at the Jedi Temple

History: Soliel has lived most of her life in the Jedi Temple being trained in the healing arts. She is a renouned healer and is often travelling all over the galaxy to make the most of her abilities. She keeps to herself most of the time but isn't afraid to enjoy life

Ender

Name: Sarlon Cardassi

Weapons: Dual cortosis-infused vibroswords, numerous other smaller blades on his person, sniper rifle, hand blaster.

Homeworld: Taanab

Ship: Light freighter Fair Shot

Info: Sarlon is a traveling mercenary and bounty hunter, taking whatever jobs pay enough. His fighting skills are impressive for a non-Force user. He is the master of 10 different fighting styles, including Teras Kasi and Jar'Kai. He has a medallion that he wears around his neck that makes him immune to Force powers.

GI_Admiral

He has a medallion that he wears around his neck that makes him immune to Force powers.

hehe....and It begins...

Sentrosi

*steals necklace runs and gives it to GI's character * :twisted:

Drake

I'm going to throw together a list of Jedi Masters for the Council.

Yoda: unknown male

Tram Good: Human male

Undala Veda: Twi'lek female

Ak Sook: Gran male

Kallabacca: Wookiee female

Jorin Xandor: Falleen male

Isa Densell: Clawdite female

Aella Nunec: Human female

Varg: Ugnaught male

Memto Lendo: Ithorian male

Tezarin: Arcona female

Avavat: Rodian male

Edited by Drake

GI_Admiral

Yeah go Sent!!! :p

Mara

Very diverse council. Nice.

Somehow Ugnaughts don't seem to be much Jedi-like to me. :p

Drake

Judge them by their size...and ugliness...and smell...do you? :p

Mara

No, just their intelligence. :p

Andy

lol I was gonna say that... But I suppose there could be a freak with super intelligence among them... :p

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.