Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

Galactic Basic Expansion

How do you feel about the idea explained below?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Andy

Basically, most of you probably know that I would like Galactic Basic to be a bit more active. New members stop the fun going stale as it sometimes does from time to time.

I was thinking that maybe GB could "expand" so to speak, and rather than just be a Star Wars site, be more of a general sci-fi/fantasy site (hopefully with an active RPG section, lol). The format would have to change slightly, but not that much really, as the most active forums are the general topics anyway.

I'd very much like to hear your thoughts on this.

:)

Tsl

Undecided.

On one hand, it kinda already is a place to discuss other things. Like Stargate and LOTR, etc. So what could it hurt?

On the other hand, it's nice to have a SW place to go. I came here because it's SW, and probably other people did to.

So....*shrugs* lol

Andy

I like to think that we are here because we are friends, the SW bit is just a co-incidence, lol. :)

GI_Admiral

Hmmm...what kind of changes?

Mirax

Sure, why not share some of our other joys beyond SW? Sounds like fun. :)

Andy

Well, like having forums for different moviethings. but lets not go mad and no00bish and make more forums than members. we'll try and attract the members before making any new forums. I'm sure we aren't the only crazy people around, lol. might be cool to mix ideas with other people who aren't SW-obsessed. hehe

Tsl

I mean originally when I came here, silly :p

Princess

You know my opinion from the other day. Just remember, you're not allowed to name anything :p

Andy

Pshh! :p

Sam

I think it could work sounds like a good idea to me.... the reason I havent been here for awhile is there arent always people on to talk too plus I could not remember the websites full name I lost all of my bookmarks about 6 months ago.

GI_Admiral

I dont know, its kinda cool to have a board of just (mostly) hardcore SW fans...((Sadly you're all too crazy to really talk about anything for more than a bit though :p))

Princess

My suggestion was to keep the SW theme central but branch out. Once again with an active RPG, and also a general Sf area and a Fantasy area

Sam

My suggestion was to keep the SW theme central but branch out.  Once again with an active RPG, and also a general Sf area and a Fantasy area

I like that Idea Princess thats what should happen. it would be a shame for the site to just turn into just a sf chat site it should still be in my thoughts centered towards star wars but include more things.

Edited by Sam

Drake

Go for it!

I think you already axed me this a few days ago but whatever.

*throws his two cents at Beeurd*

:p

Andy

I think you already axed me this a few days ago but whatever.

i axed you? :eek:

Ana

Lol wow... someone got killed besides GI for once! :p

Sentrosi

ok dont remember why i came here in the first place but i will say this... activity is always good... i mean you have to have something to do, other than talk to the same ole people everyday... :D no worries... general sci-fi/Fantasy would allow me to possibly make a section dedicated to the Sword of Truth Series... since its Fantasy :D yeah yeah ??????? please :puppydogeyes: :D

GI_Admiral

w00t w00t! @ Ana and Sentrosi

Chickenman

(hopefully with an active RPG section, lol)

Veangeance Squadron sounded cool...I think I even joined, but never got involved.

Edited by Chickenman

Tsl

I've got too much on my plate to join another RPG. JPL comes first, then there's the Psycho's here, and....well, my third venture died due to everyone else being involved in the first two. :(

GI_Admiral

Moo Squadron...:p Moo Lead reporting in

Andy

Baa Squadron and Oink Squadron converging on target... FIRE AT WILL!!!

*boom-boom-boom*

Moo Squadron eliminated. Now lets go home for cornflakes.

;)

Radioactive Isotope

mmmm...cornflakes

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.