Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Ender

Labrynith Of Evil [possible Spoilers]

Ender

I just got the book, and so far it's really good. Anybody else get it yet?

Editted to add spoiler warning.

Edited by TheUnknown

CorSec

Timeline, setting, plot? Should I bother?

Ender

It's the prequel to Ep3. So, a month or so before Ep3. Anakin and Obi-Wan hunting Sidious. Yes, you should care.

Princess

Just picked it up a few hours ago at Barnes and Noble. Probably start reading it a bit later

Andy

I'd prolly read it, but I want to finish my pile first.

8.75 novels to go! lol.

The last book I finished was TUF. :|

Princess

Ok, so I finshed this a few days ago.. Overall, I thought that it was an excellent read and it got me excited for Episode III. You could start to see the changes in Anakin and his behavior and see that he is turning to the dark side. I liked the foreshadowing when Obi-Wan said something about hoping that he never had to disable a tractor beam.

What else I found were what I saw as small comparisons of Bush to Palpatine when it came to things like Homeworld Security and "triad of evil" among other things

Tsl

What else I found were what I saw as small comparisons of Bush to Palpatine when it came to things like Homeworld Security and "triad of evil" among other things

:rofl: Gotta read this one now! :rofl:

Andy

I gave in and bought it.

i accidently ended up in a bookshop and it jumped off the shelf and forced me over to the checkout with it.

I might have to skip it to the top of my reading pile, or else I'm never going to finish it by EpIII time.

Princess

:rofl: Gotta read this one now! :rofl:

I was giggling my way through it so much that my dad asked me what was funny

Uncle Du

I gave in and bought it.

i accidently ended up in a bookshop and it jumped off the shelf and forced me over to the checkout with it.

I might have to skip it to the top of my reading pile, or else I'm never going to finish it by EpIII time.

Heh, happens to me all the time in the bookstore. Books can be really violent, you know?;)

Andy

Yeah I know. It even jumped straight to the top of my 10 book high reading pile and opened itself right in front of my eyes!

I finished it on saturday. lol

Sam

Yeah this book was great I got it the first week it was out and read it in 2 days! I could not put it down.... it was great!

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.