Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

Kids These Days...

Ana

Oh for goodness sake... that's pathetic.

Chickenman

Smart.

Alexander

Drink-driving? Me like grammar.

CorSec

"He had narrowly missed a pedestrian and lost control of the car at a roundabout after his front offside wheel hit the kerb and the tyre exploded"

Tire. :p

GI_Admiral

Youngest to be convicted? wow...we have younger here in USA ((Which is kinda sad))

Radioactive Isotope

yup

Alexander

Yeah, you brits are really behind. We've already convicted an 11-year-old in Florida for murder.

GO USA!

Edited by Alexander

Andy

in 1993, we had two 10 year olds murder a toddler.

and what do we do? lock em up for a while, let em out early, and give them secret new identities. :roll:

Uncle Du

Yea, we Americans can always one-up everyone else on the things that are ewoked up in society.

Mickey

yeah, we're also better at wearing and acquiring bling-bling

kids drinking and driving ... they should be shot, they'll never get better. That's my rule, criminals will never change. If they're smart enough, they'll trick people into thinking they've change so they can get out of jail. It's funny how I can remember back to third grade, and every kid I thought would end up in jail has, and evry kid I thought would end up on the streets has. And none of them will ever change their ways.

Alexander

kids drinking and driving ... they should be shot, they'll never get better. That's my rule, criminals will never change.

How very Texan of you.

GI_Admiral

Indeed, while mankind is doom to corruption, im sure that individual cases could prove to be an exception. Why spend money killing them when you can help them and make them normal enough to return to the workforce and make YOU money...

Tsl

Keeping people in jail and putting them through rehab isn't cheap, GI. Bad arguement :p

But seriously, my grandpa was a drunk. He cleaned up about the time I was born and didn't touch another drink, was a productive member of society and a great guy whom I miss very much.

You would have had him shot. :(

GI_Admiral

Never saying it was, just a better investment if you think of it in economic terms. Death Penalty for even minor things as drinking would cost a lot as well...

Tsl

Not if you just take them out into the street and empty a clip into the backs of their heads as he seemed to suggest.

Cost: Ammo round + shooter's salary (bet you could find people to do it for free) + clean up after. :roll:

GI_Admiral

You know in china they make the family pay for the bullets used...

Tsl

Well, now there's teh answer! They get to clean up too then....and then the world will be such a better place.

Andy

That's my rule, criminals will never change

I used to shoplift a lot when I was a kid. dunno why. i regret it now, of course, but i can't turn back time unfortunatly...

Radioactive Isotope

many things in this world would be much better off if we could turn back time.

Andy

*nods*

Alexander

I used to shoplift a lot when I was a kid.

I would have never guessed.

Chickenman

Narrator: The Beeurd Empire emerged from humble begginings...

But I'm sorry you did that Beeurd. Looks like you didn't turn it into a profession, though, which is good. :|

Andy

I used to shoplift a lot when I was a kid.

I would have never guessed.

:???:

Alexander

I wasn't being funny, I never would have guessed you were a shoplifter as a kid. Look at those innocent eyes!

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.