Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

#34 - Drugs

Have you ever tried illegal drugs?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Andy

don't have to say if you don't want to.

thought we might have a serious poll for a change. :)

GI_Admiral

What would other be?

Drake

Nope, don't intend to.

Princess

Nope, don't intend to, but I also have been exposed through my job as an RA and the smell of pot always irritates me

Bad furday

No, I'd rather blow my money on things that won't land me in prison, thanks...

(such as SW action figures, books, etc :D )

GI_Admiral

Would other be like Medical Marijuana?

Andy

other would be to cover any options i might have missed. :p

Mirax

You think there are regulars on this board that do drugs? Are you trying to get us introuble? ;)

Radioactive Isotope

don't ever intend to. and Mir, sometimes i think some members of this board are on drugs. ;)

Tsl

Nope, never will.

Mirax

JM, then you've never really known anyone on drugs. ;)

TheUnknown

Nope and never intend to. But I do think all drugs should be legalized as long as no one else is being harmed.

Tsl

Doing drugs doesn't only harm the person taking them.

However illegalizing causes more harm, so I agree they should be legalized.

GI_Admiral

Do you believe that all guns should be legal?

Cause that is the same route of thinking gun activists say. You make guns illegal then only criminals will get them.

TheUnknown

And so the natural response is to make them legal, which would make them cheaper and more plentiful. Because nothing beats capping people like capping people with friends. :roll:

Tsl

Do you believe that all guns should be legal?

Cause that is the same route of thinking gun activists say.  You make guns illegal then only criminals will get them.

prohibition was a great idea in principal, but it created boucoup crime, including the creation of the mafia

illegal drugs are prohibited, great idea in principal, but it created boucoup crime, including the Columbian drug lords and street gangs and aids in the spread of HIV amongst intravenous drug users

Gun control is a completely unrelated issue. I don't believe them to be comparable much at all.

Edited by Tsl

GI_Admiral

Alright, first Im not for legalizing guns but this is a common arguemtn.

Drugs, they kill people, you cannot deny it. You've probably heard facts about this drug and that drug and whatnot. Same with guns.

Drugs are illegal, so it has created a big black market. If you legalize drugs, the black market stops, and after a while people will probably become more knowledgeable about drugs and death rates will lower. (however there will probably be a spike when it first turns legal)

Guns are illegal, so it has created a big black market. If you legalize all types of guns, the black market will stop, and people will probably become more knowledgeable about guns and death rates will probably lower (however there will probably be a spike when it first turns legal)

Alchohol to <21 is illegal, so it created a big underaged drinking problem. If you lower drinkin age, underage drinking will stop, and people will probably become more knowledgeable about alchohol (in part cause parents will be able to help teach kids about alcohol instead of learning it in college by themselves and peers). and death rates will go down (however there will probably be a spike when it first lowers)

All sound pretty familiar?

Tsl

Did you just argue against your own position? :???:

GI_Admiral

Yes....yes I did, Im against it, but I cant argue against that logic :p...I actually dont think that we should legalize drugs, however, some are too addictive, and/or people are evil and will still use them ((such as the date rape drugs))...and im also against legalizing fully auto weapons ((though theya re now)) and stuff. I am for lowering the drinking age for more noble reasons than to get drunk :p...

Radioactive Isotope

JM, then you've never really known anyone on drugs. ;)

actually, i do. my boyfriend's brother smokes pot and who knows what else. everyone knows except his parents and i'm just waiting to have to go to another funeral in the next couple years.

Ender

Me, being on the Cincinnati rock music scene, have been offered plenty of times, but I have never and will never try any drugs.

Now, alcohol, that's another matter.... ;)

CorSec

No drugs here. Hell...I don't even do that caffiene thing :p

Mirax

actually, i do. my boyfriend's brother smokes pot and who knows what else. everyone knows except his parents and i'm just waiting to have to go to another funeral in the next couple years.

Over pot? Seriously?

Hell...I don't even do that caffiene thing

Oh God I miss caffiene!!!!!!!!!!!! :puppydogeyes:

Edited by Mirax

Princess

*taunts Mir with a tall caramel mocha*

Mirax

:cry: :cry::cry::cry::cry:

I could soooooo go for one of those. Stupid GI problems. *sniff*

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.