Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

What Level Of Hell Will You Be Sent To?

Andy

http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis

You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.

Bad furday

But wait...snakes don't have hair....

Oh...their hair will be snakes....aha... :p

Drake

I love Dante's works.

Purgatory

You have escaped damnation and made it to Purgatory, a place where the dew of repentance washes off the stain of sin and girds the spirit with humility. Through contrition, confession, and satisfaction by works of righteousness, you must make your way up the mountain. As the sins are cleansed from your soul, you will be illuminated by the Sun of Divine Grace, and you will join other souls, smiling and happy, upon the summit of this mountain. Before long you will know the joys of Paradise as you ascend to the ethereal realm of Heaven.

Ana

Third Level of Hell

In the third circle, you find yourself amidst eternal rain, maledict, cold, and heavy. The gluttons are punished here, lying in the filthy mixture of shadows and of putrid water. Because you consumed in excess, you meet your fate beneath the cold, dirty rain, amidst the other souls that there lay unhappily in the stinking mud. Cerebus, a canine monster cruel and uncouth with his three heads and red eyes, dwells in this level. He growls and tears at the damned with his teeth and claws.

Awww such a cute doggie... *gives Cerebus a bone*

Chickenman

Purgatory

You have escaped damnation and made it to Purgatory, a place where the dew of repentance washes off the stain of sin and girds the spirit with humility. Through contrition, confession, and satisfaction by works of righteousness, you must make your way up the mountain. As the sins are cleansed from your soul, you will be illuminated by the Sun of Divine Grace, and you will join other souls, smiling and happy, upon the summit of this mountain. Before long you will know the joys of Paradise as you ascend to the ethereal realm of Heaven.

This coming from a sith lord?

Drake

Crazy, eh?

GI_Admiral

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis!

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:

Level | Score

Purgatory | Very Low

Level 1 - Limbo | High

Level 2 | Moderate

Level 3 | High

Level 4 | Low

Level 5 | High

Level 6 - The City of Dis | High

Level 7 | Moderate

Level 8- the Malebolge | Low

Level 9 - Cocytus | Low

Level descriptions: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html

Take the test: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

w00t...

Radioactive Isotope

Purgatory

Aurelius

I got Purgatory too.

Tsl

First Level of Hell - Limbo

Charon ushers you across the river Acheron, and you find yourself upon the brink of grief's abysmal valley. You are in Limbo, a place of sorrow without torment. You encounter a seven-walled castle, and within those walls you find rolling fresh meadows illuminated by the light of reason, whereabout many shades dwell. These are the virtuous pagans, the great philosophers and authors, unbaptised children, and others unfit to enter the kingdom of heaven. You share company with Caesar, Homer, Virgil, Socrates, and Aristotle. There is no punishment here, and the atmosphere is peaceful, yet sad.

:puppydogeyes:

Andy

Great, as if being sent to the 6th level of Hell isn't bad enough, I get to spend eternity with GI :p

Drake

*rescues her*

Andy

Argh! I'm not a her! :eek:

Or perhaps you are rescuing GI. ;)

( Or even more likely, Tsl, who posted before me, but if I commented on that it wouldn't have been funny... :p )

Radioactive Isotope

i think you should have to spend eternity with GI :p

Edited by Charmed

Tsl

He saved me cause I'm special and cool and don't deserve to go to hell. :puppydogeyes:

Drake

Poor poor Beeurd. :p

Andy

Yeah, how come I get to go to the 6th level of hell, and nearly everyone else gets away with purgatory? Pfft. lol

GI_Admiral

Haha its not that bad Beeurd...

Sitting infront of an iron wall, just relaxing, watching the view of a field that's full of destress and terrible tormen....and hey, it'll even have a nice scent....nothing like burning tombs. And hey...we'll be surounded by blood stained women with serpant hair....:p, I mean, much better than having to have to climb a mountain and getting your soul purged....pffft who'd wanna do all that work? :p

TheUnknown

Fifth Level of Hell

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The river Styx runs through this level of Hell, and in it are punished the wrathful and the gloomy. The former are forever lashing out at each other in anger, furious and naked, tearing each other piecemeal with their teeth. The latter are gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen, withdrawn from the world. Their lamentations bubble to the surface as they try to repeat a doleful hymn, though with unbroken words they cannot say it. Because you lived a cruel, vindictive and hateful life, you meet your fate in the Styx.

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Fifth Level of Hell!

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:

Level | Score

Purgatory | Very Low

Level 1 - Limbo | Moderate

Level 2 | Moderate

Level 3 | High

Level 4 | Very Low

Level 5 | Very High

Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very High

Level 7 | Low

Level 8- the Malebolge | High

Level 9 - Cocytus | Low

Andy

Dammit, Unknown, couldn't you have been a bit wosr and come to save me from GI? lol

GI_Admiral

Hey, I'm better than some people :p

CorSec

Yeah, how come I get to go to the 6th level of hell, and nearly everyone else gets away with purgatory? Pfft. lol

City of Dis for me.

w00t for not believing in god and teh afterlife.

Mickey

Seventh Level of Hell

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guarded by the Minotaur, who snarls in fury, and encircled within the river Phlegethon, filled with boiling blood, is the Seventh Level of Hell. The violent, the assasins, the tyrants, and the war-mongers lament their pitiless mischiefs in the river, while centaurs armed with bows and arrows shoot those who try to escape their punishment. The stench here is overpowering. This level is also home to the wood of the suicides- stunted and gnarled trees with twisting branches and poisoned fruit. At the time of final judgement, their bodies will hang from their branches. In those branches the Harpies, foul birdlike creatures with human faces, make their nests. Beyond the wood is scorching sand where those who committed violence against God and nature are showered with flakes of fire that rain down against their naked bodies. Blasphemers and sodomites writhe in pain, their tongues more loosed to lamentation, and out of their eyes gushes forth their woe. Usurers, who followed neither nature nor art, also share company in the Seventh Level.

lol, I've never intentionally done anything even close to bad or wrong ... but I'm still a very bad boy

Radioactive Isotope

hey, i only look sweet and innocent. ;)

GI_Admiral

and yet you contradict yourself by going to purgatory :p

so its me corsec and beeurd in 6th....gonna be a party :p

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.