Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

For The Geeks

GI_Admiral

lol nice....too bad I dont like coffee >.< (( have a bunch of USB ports open lol))

Mickey

I like the lights you can get too. But the best usb invention is the usb drive, I wear mine on a lanyard and am sooo cool.

Andy

I like the lights you can get too. But the best usb invention is the usb drive, I wear mine on a lanyard and am sooo cool.

Sorry, but nobody that says they are cool can possibly be cool. :p

GI_Admiral

OMG....lanyard USB drive why did I not think of that :???: :p

Drake

I have one. :D

GI_Admiral

Bling Bling = Optical mouse plugged into your USB Lanyard? :p

Mickey

I wanna pimp out my ipod with diamonds and gold and then wear it on a big ol' chain ... that's bling bling

Andy

Then get beaten up and have it nicked? :p

Bad furday

I want one of those USB drives ...with or without lanyard...128 MB will be fine...and as long as I can use it between Mac and PC, without the drive or data being corrupted or reformatted, it's all good. :D

Mickey

I've had no problems with my cruzermini. I do powerpoints on my mac at home and take em to labs or classes and use their pcs. One time I almost had a heart attack though, cause in the window on the pc there where two versions of the powerpoint ( I only saw the one) and the one I clicked on had like a . in front of the file name so it didn't work. then I found the real one in a different folder I think. twas wierd

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.