Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Radioactive Isotope

Jedi Trial (spoilers)

Radioactive Isotope

"Within twenty-four standard hours we will sit firmly astride the communications link that connects the worlds of the Republic...Our control will be a dagger thrust directly at Coruscant. This is the move that will win the war for us."

With these ominous words, Pors Tonith, ruthless minion of Count Dooku, declares the fate of the Republic sealed. Commanding as Separatist invasion force more than one million strong, the cunning fanancier-turned-warrior lays seige to the planet Praesitlyn, home of the stragegic intergalactic communications center that is key to the Republic's survival in the Clone Wars. Left unchallenged, this decisive strike could indeed pave the way for the toppling of more Republic worlds...and ultimate victory for the Separatists. Retaliation must be swift and certain.

But engaging the enemy throughout the galaxy has already stretched Supreme Chancellor Palpatine's armies to the limit. There is no choice but to move against the surging waves of invading battle-droids on Praesitlyn with only a small contingent of clone soldiers. Commanding them will be Jedi Master Nejaa Halcyon--handpicked by the Council for the do-or-die mission. And at his side, skilled young starfighter pilot Anakin Skywalker, a promising young Jedi Padawan eager to be freed of the bonds of apprenticeship--and to be awarded the title of Jedi Knight.

Shoulder to shoulder with a rogue Republic army officer and his battle-hardened crew, a hulking Rondian mercenary with and insatiable taste for combat, and a duo of ready-for-anything soldiers, the Jedi generals take to the skies and the punishing desert terrain of occupied Praesitlyn--to bring the battle to the Separatist forces. Already outnumbered and outgunned, when confronted with an enemy untimatum that could lead to the massacre of innocents, they may also be out of options. Unless Anakin Skywalker can strike a crucial balance between the wisdom born of the Force...and the instincts of a born warrior.

i'm about half-way through, and it's really good so far. anyone else read it yet?

Edited by Charmed

TheUnknown

Sounds fairly interesting.

Princess

Damn, something else for me to buy with money that I don't have :(

CorSec

With these ominous words, Pors Tonith, ruthless minion of Count Dooku, declares the fat of the Republic sealed

The fat of the Republic! OH NO! SO HORRIBLY DEVIOUS! :p

Yeah. Probably won't buy it. Prequel EU. Etc.

Radioactive Isotope

meh. first typo ever. :p

i'd check your library, Prin and see if they have it. that's what i did, cuz i don't have $26 to spare on a book right now either. ;)

CorSec

meh. first typo ever. :p

heh..yeah...whatever :roll:

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.