Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Mara

Which Random Object Are You?

Mara

Quizzie..

The random item that you are most like is...a tree! You are kind to those who are kind to you and always believe in judgment. You hate those who are nasty to you and your friends yet others will see you as nice and friendly. You also tend to be a little judgmental.

GreenEagle2005

The random item that you are most like is...an umbrella! You are bright, cheerful and funny, and you are always the first person to cheer up a sad friend. Everyone sees you as a shoulder to cry on but they don't realise that you often get depressed yourself sometimes.

cool

Radioactive Isotope

The random item that you are most like is...a hair clip! You are perky, hyperactive and have a tendency to be a bit of a bimbo at times. You are a lot of fun to be around but your cheerful mood can sometimes annoy other people.

:D

GI_Admiral

For 40,00 % you are: The random item that you are most like is...an umbrella! You are bright, cheerful and funny, and you are always the first person to cheer up a sad friend. Everyone sees you as a shoulder to cry on but they don't realise that you often get depressed yourself sometimes. 52.75 % of 91 Quiz participants had this profile!

'least I didnt get a hairclip :p

GreenEagle2005

lol

Andy

For 20,00 % you are: The random item that you are most like is...an umbrella! You are bright, cheerful and funny, and you are always the first person to cheer up a sad friend. Everyone sees you as a shoulder to cry on but they don't realise that you often get depressed yourself sometimes.

Err. no. Cross out bright and cheerful. And ignore the bit about cheering up friends cos I wouldn't know where to start, and take out the bit about being a shoulder to cry on too... Hmm... And change sometimes to "most of the time"

Mickey

The random item that you are most like is...an umbrella! You are bright, cheerful and funny, and you are always the first person to cheer up a sad friend. Everyone sees you as a shoulder to cry on but they don't realise that you often get depressed yourself sometimes.

plus its considered bad luck if you open me up inside a building ..

CorSec

Random item you are most like is... a donut! You are a fat greasey stain on society's collective rectum.

no...I made that up. I'm sorry...too lazy to do the quiz :p

GI_Admiral

:rofl:

*Steals*

Edited by Generally Inept

Radioactive Isotope

:lol:

nice one cheeze boy

Andy

:rofl:

Mickey

:( why can't people just take things serious for once in their lives?! Is everything a joke to you? Wait, I'll answer that for you ... Yes! Because you yourself are a joke!!! me so angry

Andy

*laughs it his anger* You so funny... :p ;)

Sentrosi

IM an umbrella...

damn and i was hoping for a spoon.....

Princess

There is no spoon

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.