Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Ender

Music Questionnaire

Ender

I was bored... sue me.

Do you play any instruments?: Yes

If so, which ones?: Alto, tenor, and baritone saxophone, guitar

Do you consider yourself good at playing music?: I guess so, I'm pretty decent.

Can you sing?: Kind of, but not well, so I'm only backing vocals.

What pitch?: Baritone

Were you ever in choir/band/orchestra in school?: Yeah, band in seventh grade, and I've been in jazz band ever since.

Do you like to listen to yourself sing/play?: Yes.

What is your favorite band?: Oasis

What is your favorite type of music?: Probably a three-way tie between Brit rock, emo, and alternative rock.

What is your favorite song, and who is it by?: I Hope, I Think, I Know by Oasis

Do you headbang when you get really into a song: Oh hell yes.

Who do you get the most inspiration from?: Probably Oasis, but Coldplay and Thursday have also had effect on me.

Soft or hard music?: Depends... I listen to a lot of both, and a lot in between.

Have you been to a concert before?: Yes, many.

If so, which ones?: Live, O.A.R., Oasis, John Mayer, Jack Johnson, 311, Incubus, Coldplay, and Paul McCartney.

Which was the most fun?: Tie between Oasis and Coldplay. The energy was just insane at those shows, and they were both a blast.

Would you consider music as a career?: Yes.

Which professional musicians would most like to meet? Liam Gallagher, Dave Grohl or Kurt Cobain, but Kurt would have to rise from the dead and stuff like that, and I'm not into all that.

Roethlisberger

If so, which ones?: Piano, keyboards, bass guitar, guitar and drums (I taught myself this one)

Do you consider yourself good at playing music?: I'm pretty good

Can you sing?: I can imitate many people's voices. I'm best at John Lennon's.

What pitch?: Not sure

Were you ever in choir/band/orchestra in school?: No

Do you like to listen to yourself sing/play?: Yes.

What is your favorite band?: The Beatles

What is your favorite type of music?: Classic Rock

What is your favorite song, and who is it by?: A Day in the Life, by the Beatles

Do you headbang when you get really into a song: Yeah, but I sing and imitate the musician more

Who do you get the most inspiration from?: The Beatles for everything (particularly bass). The two Rays (Manzerek and Charles) for piano and keyboards, John Entwhistle on bass, Eric Clapton on guitar, and Ginger Baker and Keith Moon for drums.

Soft or hard music?: What Ender said.

Have you been to a concert before?: Yes.

If so, which ones?: Bruce Springsteen, The Rolling Stones, Paul McCartney, David Bowie, REM, The Who reunion, Allman Bros.,

Which was the most fun?: The Rolling Stones. They were unbelievable

Would you consider music as a career?: Yes.

Which professional musicians would most like to meet? Living: Paul McCartney, Mick Jagger and Keith Richards, Eric Clapton, Pete Townshend, Robert Plant and Jimmy Page, Bob Dylan, Bruce Springsteen, James Brown, Stevie Wonder, Brian Wilson, Bono, Neil Young, Ray Manzerek, Van Morrison, Elvis Costello, Roger Waters, BB King, Lou Reed, David Bowie, Ringo Starr, Sly Stone.

Dead: Kurt Cobain, John Lennon, Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, Miles Davis, Elvis, Duane Allman, Jerry Garcia, George Harrison, Ray Charles, Marvin Gaye, Bob Marley, Keith Moon, Joey Ramone, Joe Strummer, John Entwhistle, and many others

*sues Ender*

Edited by Mr Mojo Risin

GI_Admiral

Gotta represent my Mozart G dawgs....or...yeah...:p

If so, which ones?: Violin, Piano

Do you consider yourself good at playing music?: I dunno...it's opinionated...so my answer would be biased one way or the other

Can you sing?: Yeah

What pitch?: Baritone/Tenor or somethign :p

Were you ever in choir/band/orchestra in school?: Yes. Choir and Orch in middle school. Orch in high school

Do you like to listen to yourself sing/play?: No

What is your favorite band?: Pffft Bands...we'll go with London Symphony Orchestra or Boston Pops...kinda a tie...Band- Dont really have a favorite one.

What is your favorite type of music?: Classical/Soundtrack

What is your favorite song, and who is it by?: That cool spiderman song...:p no I really dont have one...

Do you headbang when you get really into a song: No...unless I have something On my head that im trying to get off...and there's music that just happens to be playing...then I guess the answer is yes :p

Who do you get the most inspiration from?: John Williams w00t!

Soft or hard music?: Soft or hard...like...as in softcore or hardcore...cayse Im not that big into toys and that kinky stuff...with guitars...and harmonicas...and...*shudder* :p

Have you been to a concert before?: Yes, many.

If so, which ones?: Oh you mean Rock concerts :p

Which was the most fun?: Eh...they were all cool...

Would you consider music as a career?: No

Which professional musicians would most like to meet? Errrr......I'm not really sure...

CorSec

If so, which ones?: Play random stuff on Guitar, and played Trombone in band in Grades 7,8

Do you consider yourself good at playing music?: No. Not really. But perhaps when I recieve a guitar in the future, things will be better.

Can you sing?: Haha..No.

What pitch?: See above.

Were you ever in choir/band/orchestra in school?: Nope. Just the regular mandatory music in 7 and 8.

Do you like to listen to yourself sing/play?: Probably

What is your favorite band?: ah...toughie. For l337ness and influence, Zeppelin.

What is your favorite type of music?: Classic Rock...mostly.

What is your favorite song, and who is it by?: Another thoughie. I'll name a couple: [sweet Child of Mine- Guns N' Roses] [immigrant Song- Led Zeppelin] [Comfortably Numb- Pink Floyd]

Do you headbang when you get really into a song: On occasion.

Who do you get the most inspiration from?: Zeppelin. They rock. It's simple.

Soft or hard music?: Depends.

Have you been to a concert before?: Nope. Go me

If so, which ones?: ...

Which was the most fun?:...etc...

Would you consider music as a career?: no.

Which professional musicians would most like to meet? All the good ones. :p

Andy

Do you play any instruments?: No.

If so, which ones?: I said no!

Do you consider yourself good at playing music?: Not really.

Can you sing?: Err.... no.

What pitch?: I don't sing, dammit!

Were you ever in choir/band/orchestra in school?: Well I was in a choir at school when I was 10/11.

Do you like to listen to yourself sing/play?: No, because I don't sing/play.

What is your favorite band?: Uhh.... I can't narrow it down to one, lol.

What is your favorite type of music?: Anything really, besides overly pop-ish stuff, and silly thinks like folk, country and stuff like that. lol.

What is your favorite song, and who is it by?: Geez, I dunno. Too many favourites to choose from... But I'll say... Imagine, by John Lennon and Yoko Ono.

Do you headbang when you get really into a song: No... lol

Who do you get the most inspiration from?: Uhh...

Soft or hard music?: *shrugs* it's all good.

Have you been to a concert before?: Well... I been to my cousins gigs. lol

If so, which ones?: My cousins ban's gigs... I said.... They are far:from:silence

Which was the most fun?: Uhh.... The last one with the crazy fat drummer in one of the other bands. lol

Would you consider music as a career?: No..

Which professional musicians would most like to meet? Oh I don't know... Stop asking such difficult questions!

Tsl

I was bored... sue me.

Sues Ender :twisted:

If so, which ones?: flute

Do you consider yourself good at playing music?: no

Can you sing?: no

What pitch?:

I have a range of about 5 notes somewhere between soprano and alto

Were you ever in choir/band/orchestra in school?: choir in 6th grade. Band 6th through 10th grade. Our school had no orchestra.

Do you like to listen to yourself sing/play?: no, lol.

What is your favorite band?: Beatles...probably.

What is your favorite type of music?: Rock and Orchestral stuffs (ie. classical, movie soundtracks, blah, blah)

What is your favorite song, and who is it by?: I dunno what my favorite song is.

Do you headbang when you get really into a song:

No. My hair is really heavy. Gives me whiplash and a headache.

Who do you get the most inspiration from?: You mean......for the instrument I play? Probably John Williams, since I listen to the soundtrack all the time, and the Beatles since I play alot of their stuff.

Soft or hard music?:

Whichever.

Have you been to a concert before?:

Yes. Several Orchestral, Riverdance and Lord of the Dance, lots of school ones I was in, lol, free concert type things, and I saw Yes with my mom because she didn't want to go alone. I only care for one or two of their songs though, lol.

If so, which ones?:

Er...already answered this up there....oops

Which was the most fun?:

Lord of the Dance. Yes was fun too, because I was mostly bored and since I was sitting in third row center, all the hardcore fans around me got pissy about my boredness :twisted:

Would you consider music as a career?:

I'd love to, but my talent lackage won't allow it. :(

Which professional musicians would most like to meet?

The Beatles! John Williams...uh...uh...POD, Pillar. That's probably aboot it.

Radioactive Isotope

Do you play any instruments?: not anymore, but i did play cello in middles scholl and piano

If so, which ones?: see above answer

Do you consider yourself good at playing music?: no. i suck now.

Can you sing?: kinda. i guess.

What pitch?: somewhere between sopranno and alto. my range is really weird.

Were you ever in choir/band/orchestra in school?: yup. 6th-8th grade

Do you like to listen to yourself sing/play?: NO!

What is your favorite band?: arg! i like so many. Evanescence, Rascal Flatts, Lonestar....

What is your favorite type of music?: Country owns

What is your favorite song, and who is it by?: anything by Brad Paisley or Toby Keith, "Girls Lie Too" by Terri Clark

Do you headbang when you get really into a song: sometimes. not really.

Who do you get the most inspiration from?: country songs :D

Soft or hard music?: soft

Have you been to a concert before?: yes! Brad Paisley, THIRD ROW!!!!!! *hyperventalates*

If so, which ones?: BRAD!!!!

Which was the most fun?: same

Would you consider music as a career?: no.

Which professional musicians would most like to meet? Toby Keith, Kenny Chesney (:love:), Brad Paisely (:love:)

Chickenman

Do you play any instruments?: I used to.

If so, which ones?: I played the clarinet, then gave that up and played drums. I liked the drums, but hated the band, so I quit. If I clean my room I can get a guitar.

Do you consider yourself good at playing music?: No. It was sixth grade band. I quit clarinet when I was just getting past the basics, and didn't get far in drums (it was the end of the year)

Can you sing?: I don't know. I sing in the shower and when listening to music. I can't tell if it's good or not. But I've never been in chorus or anything, so I probably suck.

What pitch?: Pitches? There are pitchs?. Let's see...I've got a 4 seam fastball, 2 seam fastball, changeup, and I'm learing how to throw a curveball and slider... :p

Were you ever in choir/band/orchestra in school?: Band in 5th and 6th grade

Do you like to listen to yourself sing/play?: I don't know...havn't played for 3 years. I don't really know what I sound like when I'm singing.

What is your favorite band?: Linkin Park. I consider Nirvana to be the best though.

What is your favorite type of music?: Alternative rock. I think I'm starting to get into emo.

What is your favorite song, and who is it by?: Hit the Floor, by Linkin Park

Do you headbang when you get really into a song: Are you kidding? I headbang when there isn't a song!

Who do you get the most inspiration from?: I think all the rock I listen to influences my songs one way or another (not the parodies, real song that I write) but Linkin Park is one of my biggest influences, because there songs deal with emotions like confusion and anger, which is what my songs are starting to look like.

Soft or hard music?: Hard. And in the middle. I'm not a huge fan of soft.

Have you been to a concert before?: Not yet. I desperatly want to though. Maybe next year.

If so, which ones?: None! I already said that! *runs off crying*

Which was the most fun?: I already told you I havn't see any? What do you want from me? *cries even more*

Would you consider music as a career?: If I had a guitar, could finish my songs, and knew if I could sing...yes.

Which professional musicians would most like to meet? Linkin Park, Kurt Cobain, Foo Fighters, Ray Charles, AC/DC, there are plenty of others I can't think of right now.

Edited by Chickenman

chozen

why aren't you kids at school?!!!!

GI_Admiral

Cause Americas school system sucks :p

Ender

*Tosses a nickel to Fett and Tsl*

All I got. :p

And, to answer your question, Chozen, it's because I go to school two hours a day because I'm getting radiation. It's amazing how I can get everything done in two hours that usually takes seven...

Radioactive Isotope

yeah, i tend to sit around a lot at school. but then, seniors usually do. ;)

Tsl

I done larned all I needed and got gradiated frum skool.

TheUnknown

Do you play any instruments?: No, but I want to learn someday.

If so, which ones?: I would like to learn piano and guitar.

Do you consider yourself good at playing music?: Haven't really tried.

Can you sing?: Only when the music drowns it out.

What pitch?: Don't know

Were you ever in choir/band/orchestra in school?: Choir in sixth grade. Big mistake.

Do you like to listen to yourself sing/play?: No

What is your favorite band?: Metallica or the Smashing Pumpkins

What is your favorite type of music?: Early nineties (1990-1996) rock/alternative

What is your favorite song, and who is it by?: "Mayonaise" by the Smashing Pumpkins

Do you headbang when you get really into a song: No

Who do you get the most inspiration from?: No one. I listen to sad music. It helps me put my thoughts into words, even if they're someone else's words.

Soft or hard music?: Hard with some soft thrown in for variety.

Have you been to a concert before?: No

If so, which ones?: N/A

Which was the most fun?: Didn't you hear me the first time

Would you consider music as a career?: No.

Which professional musicians would most like to meet? I'll get back to you.

TheUnknown

I will be going later today. Oh, joy, I have to drive in a ewoking tropical storm so my brain can sizzle while listening to a teacher that refuses to teach in English. I'm so lucky.

BTW, JM needs to change her avatar. I thought that was Sly and was disturb to think he sung with a soprano pitch.

Radioactive Isotope

wha....? :???:

GI_Admiral

Hey he;s a democrat give him a break...he accidentally inhaled ;):p :roll:

TheUnknown

wha....? :???:

Out of the corner of one's eye, your avatar looks like the one SLY had, the one with the yellow pentagram on a black background.

Radioactive Isotope

ah. gotcha. well, i'm not SLY.......*shifty eyes*

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.