Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
TheUnknown

To Tell The Truth: TheUnknown

Which of these is NOT true about me?  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

GI_Admiral

We'll just ahve to wait and see...

TheUnknown

Note, if you want to make your own list, make another thread. That's what I meant.

Edited by TheUnknown

GI_Admiral

Oh...

TheUnknown

Okay, this game hasn't taken on as I had hoped. Anyways:

I am said to be related to Ronald Reagan.

That's true. I haven't confirmed it, though. The story involving this connection involves murder, self-imposed exile, and, depending on the story, rape or adultry.

My eyes change colors.

That's true. One's eyes are really like a mosaic, many different patches of different colors. Changes in the size of the pupil due to changes in the light can change your eye color. My eyes go from a muddy brown to a brownish-green.

I am said to be descended from a Cherokee chief.

That's true.

I have traced certain lines of my family tree back to the 1600s

That's true. I've traced them back to Ireland and England.

A former First Lady is buried near my home.

That's true. She's Woodrow Wilson's first wife. She is buried in a historic cemetary called Myrtle Hill. Some of the graves, including hers, were recently vandalized.

I have a dog that sounds like Chewbacca.

That's true. My dog is a Siberian husky. Huskies and their cousins Alaskan Malamutes do something called "talking." Mine does it when he's stressed, hungry, or first gets up. And it sounds eerily like Chewie.

So, the correct answer, which no one got, was I have met Howard Dean. As much as I would have liked to, I never got to meet Dean. Georgia's primary was kinda late in the season and was on the same day as New York, California, and Ohio, so we got buried. Not to mention Dean had already dropped out of the race then.

CorSec

I went for the Reagan one. I lost. :|

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.