Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Tsl

Who Should You Vote For?

Tsl

Answer some questions on whether you support, oppose, or have no opinion on various issues and this thingy will rate your ideals compatability with that of presidential candidates. It also tells you where the candidates stand on the issues you voted on and has a thingy where you can compare them. Kinda interesting, if nothing else.

Presidential Match

I got 79% Kerry, 78% Kucinich, and 13% Bush

Edited by Tsl

GI_Admiral

76% Kucinich

72% Kerry

11% Bush

CorSec

70% Kerry

67% Kucinich

22% Bush

Drake

76% Kerry

76% Kucinich

5% Bush

Alexander

100% Neither.

I'm voting for Kodos.

Edited by Alexander

emrys

Kerry 77%

Kucinich 69% (i have no idea who this is)

Bush 24%

TheUnknown

Dennis Kucinich is liberal congressman from Cleveland, Ohio. He ran for the Democratic nomination but didn't go far.

TheUnknown

Kucinich: 86%

Kerry: 80%

Bush: 5% (:lol:)

Chickenman

72% Kucinich

70% Kerry

21% Bush

Hmm...never heard of Kucinich :| ...not surprised that Kerry got a 70%. Very surprised Bush didn't get at least 25%. :???:

GI_Admiral

Poor Kucinich....if only GB had an election :p

Alexander

In Mother Russia, GB is the election!

Uncle Du

Bush 58%

Kerry 46%

Kucinich 33%

GI_Admiral

All hail the motherland!!!!

Ana

Kucinich- 89%

Kerry- 78%

Bush- 2%

Princess

Kerry 62%, Kucinich 61%, Bush 31%

Roethlisberger

100% Neither.

I'm voting for Kodos.

:rofl:

That episode was classic!

I got 76% Kerry. 13% Bush. I don't remember what I got for Kucinich.

Ender

Bush- 94%

Kucinich- 3%

Kerry- 3%

Radioactive Isotope

^ i think we all could have seen that coming ;)

Tsl

I was at the popcorn festival in my town today and everybody was carrying around Kerry/Edwards signs. I didn't see anyone with Bush stuff, though I did see a small crowd around the Republican's booth. Unusual to see a big show of Democratness around here. :nerves:

GI_Admiral

OMG 3% Kerry for janson...what is the world coming to?! thoght it would be 0-1 :p

Chickenman

I couldn't find the general election thread, so I'll just put it here.

My election prediction:

George W. Bush will win.

Reasons why:

1) President Bush's administration and the conservative media have pulled off yet another successful, unfair campaign against the other candidate. Their lies and shading of the truth have worked very effectivily, not to mention the few facts that they didn't fabricate.

2) Kerry has run a dumb campaign. This is the worst of my 3 reasons. I still beleive he's much better qualified than Bush, but he did a lousy job campaigning thus far. He didn't focus on the most important issues. While I know that abortion and gay rights, among other things are very important, I don't believe they should have been the main issues of the campaign. When attacking Bush, he should have pressed the fact that Bush basically chucked the finger at the the rest of the world by invading Iraq after the rest of the world insisted he didn't. He should have pressed the fact the Bush screwed up the war in Iraq, which shouldn't have happened anyway*. He also should have pressed the fact that instead of hunting terrorists, Bush went after Saddam. He also should have pushed the fact that Bush lied to the public, over and over.

3) Nader. Damn him. Nader takes votes away from both candidates, but I feel Kerry gets hurt more by him. If you ask me, Nader is an ass. He knows he can't win, but stays in the race to hurt the other candidates. What a nerfherder.

*I believe that freeing the people of Iraq from Saddam Hussein's clutches was very important, and very great. However, I do not believe that is why he invaded Iraq. I believe Bush invaded Iraq as a family vendetta. His dad and Hussein were enemies, why not finish the job. I do not aprrove of the reason he invaded. Or his plan, which basically said:

Invade Iraq.

The People treat us like Gods.

We win.

Apparently he was wrong. Because of this close mindedness, that every single Iraqi would love us, around 1000 troops are dead for no reason. (Havn't checked the number recently) I'm not saying all Iraqis are bad. In fact, most are good people. But there's a large group of dirtbags who want to hit America hard. And now they're backing and getting backed by terrorists. Fun. He turned a country full of people who wern't interested in killing Americans, to a country crowded with people very interested in killing Americans. (Not counting the good guy Iraqis, counting the bad guy Iraqis and the terrorists who have migrated over there) In short. Good cause, bad reason, bad plan. Now our allies think we're asses, and a large number of dirtbags want to see us dead. Good job, Mr. President. Can't wait to see how the next four years turn out.

Drake

3) Nader. Damn him. Nader takes votes away from both candidates, but I feel Kerry gets hurt more by him. If you ask me, Nader is an ass. He knows he can't win, but stays in the race to hurt the other candidates. What a nerfherder.

That happened in the last election too. He stole votes from Gore.

Princess

That and Florida. But I think that all these hurricanes are attacking Florida to ensure that what happened in 2000 doesn't happen again

Tsl

That happened in the last election too. He stole votes from Gore.

A vote for Nader is a vote for Bush... Wonder if all the stoners who vote Nader realize that....?

Drake

Michael Moore apparently didn't in 2000. :p