Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Ender

Peta Strikes Again

Drake

They need a better name.

*eats a pita*

Radioactive Isotope

oh Heavens :roll:

Mickey

omfg, look at that comic book. That could seriously mess some kids up mentally

Bushy

You are 141.153.204.227!  Your ISP is verizon.nete!  You are running on Windows XP and using IE 6!  What now fool?!?

No, actually, I'm using MyIE2. Stupid scripts thinking they're smart.

*eats a hamburger and wears some fur*

Drake

Maddox is great! :lol:

Bushy

Quite

Tsl

Hehehehe! I want to read that comic.

That article is soooo biased, but seriously, animal rights groups scare me.

Bushy

It's not meant to be gospel... The guy's extreme, but that's what makes it so great. Of course, a lot of animal rights activists are pretty extreme too, as demonstrated by Ender's link.

Something that I think most animal rights freaks miss is this; they are so against humans killing animals, but they don't seem to want to change the ways of lions, sharks, snakes, and all other meat-eating predators. They're so blinded by their stupid cause, that they don't realize that a deer probably sufferes a hell of a lot more being killed by a rattlesnake than by a heart-shot from a hunter who wants to feed his family. Or, think of it this way. If you were given the choice, would you rather die by having your head sliced off (probably one of the most pailness ways to die), or by being mauled by a bear? Humans are at the top of the food chain for a reason...

*goes to find another hamburger*

Edited by Bushy

GI_Admiral

Hehehe....I like ALF over PETA :p

Drake
bigpot6.jpg

Radioactive Isotope

mmmmm.....steak

Ender

Haha... I just remembered, I saw a T-shirt for sale in the meat department at a grocery store around here that said PETA: People for the Eating of Tasty Animals. I'm all for that.

*Eats a steak*

CorSec

"Whiplash, which is made by Eidos, the British software company that created the Lara Croft computer games, depicts animals being abused in a laboratory, including one experiment in which a hamster is fired from a cannon and another in which monkeys are forced to run on treadmills to test their endurance."

Thats from a link at the start of the article...on an animal rights video game.

haha...ha...er..ha.

Drake

I want a hamster cannon.

Tsl

There are a few aspects of animal rights that I believe in.

Like........don't kill/torment an animal for no good reason, and if you do kill an animal, try not to make it suffer and all that.

Labs---hurt animals for a reason.

Hunters--(most of them) kill animals humanely and for a reason, same for farmers and such

My friend in 6th grade, who though it was absolutely hilarious to hold her pet hamster under running tap water for several minutes while it drowned and struggled pathetically--no reason. Not good.

Needless to say, I sorta stayed away from her after I discovered she was a kriffing psycho. (kids who do that sort of think are statistically significantly more likely to grow up to be murderers)

Drake

*launches hamsters from the cannon*

w00t!

*reads what she just wrote*

Whoops...err...

*replaces hamsters with gerbils*

:p

Edited by Nameless Hero

Bushy

There are a few aspects of animal rights that I believe in.

Like........don't kill/torment an animal for no good reason, and if you do kill an animal, try not to make it suffer and all that.

Labs---hurt animals for a reason.

Hunters--(most of them) kill animals humanely and for a reason, same for farmers and such

My friend in 6th grade, who though it was absolutely hilarious to hold her pet hamster under running tap water for several minutes while it drowned and struggled pathetically--no reason. Not good.

Needless to say, I sorta stayed away from her after I discovered she was a kriffing psycho. (kids who do that sort of think are statistically significantly more likely to grow up to be murderers)

Yeah, exactly... Nothing wrong with killing an animal for food/survival/self-defense. But needless killing/tormenting of an aminal is just wrong.

Tsl

*launches hamsters from the cannon*

w00t!

*reads what she just wrote*

Whoops...err...

*replaces hamsters with gerbils*

:p

Big difference between writing about it and doing it :p

God, you should've seen her describing the way the hamster was struggling weaker and weaker as it died. It was verrry distrubing, and we were 12 year olds at the time, remember. She later went on to become involved with a gang during hs....dunno what happened to her after that or if she even finished school.

chozen

wow.. people have finally found Maddox.. I wondered how long it was going to take.

Andy

What do you mean, 'finally'?

I remember a post aaaaaaaages ago about that 'for any animal you don't eat I'm going to eat three' thing, and that's Maddox...

So there.

CorSec

Yeah...links have been posted here about Maddox before Chozen.

chozen

yes. I know.

Drake

Yes, by me. :D

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.