Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
CorSec

Episode 3 Video Game

CorSec

You've probably all heard of it by now.

Details:

http://www.lucasarts.com/press/releases/91.html

Being released two weeks before EpIII. Sounds interesting...like a more advanced lightsaber JA-sim with a prequel setting.

Edited by CorSec

Drake

Sounds like it'll be good. But, as with all movie games...I'll probably play it after I see the movie.

Mickey

I eagerly await ...

CorSec

If the multiplayer options rival or exceed Jedi Academy's, it's really a definate buy for me. Of course, I wouldn't touch it till after seeing the movie.

GI_Admiral

Hahaha ditto ditto

CorSec

PS2 and Xbox exclusive

Dissapointing. LA screwed up there. Hell...throw it on the PC at least.

chozen

gameCub once again lets thrown aside to the awesomeness that is PS2.. and Xbox

Edited by Old Green Turtle

Andy

Hey, GC has the awesomeness of Rogue Squadron, and it got a look in on Bounty Hunter and Clone Wars.

CorSec

Nothing good though. No Republic Commando. No Battlefront. No Episode III Game. Not even non-SW games like Mercenaries and Armed and Dangerous.

Like..what the hell are they thinking? They're alienating all sorts of SW fans who own Cubes. And to be honest, there are a good amount of them, if not simply for the RS series.

I wouldn't be so ticked if they had at least mentioned a PC release, even if it would end up being released later.

CorSec

Watched the preview on the DVDs. Resisting current urge to buy Xbox only for EpIII experience. Also resisting urge to kill whoever decided not to put this on PC or Cube.

Mickey

got the box and the ps ... so I even get to choose which system to get it for hahahahahahahahaha, I'm going to have so much fun slaying jedi

Andy

I'll get the PS2 version. No point me getting an Xbox just for one game. lol

Radioactive Isotope

Nothing good though. No Republic Commando. No Battlefront. No Episode III Game. Not even non-SW games like Mercenaries and Armed and Dangerous.

Like..what the hell are they thinking? They're alienating all sorts of SW fans who own Cubes. And to be honest, there are a good amount of them, if not simply for the RS series.

I wouldn't be so ticked if they had at least mentioned a PC release, even if it would end up being released later.

i thought Battlefront was out for GC. cuz i caught an ad for it on TV and thought GC was on the list of systems.

*kicks little brother for buying GC instead of Xbox cuz she really wants DDR too*

CorSec

No. It isn't. But you can't blame your brother. I think it's relatively certain that LA is ignoring the Cube.

Like I said, No Battlefront, Republic Commando, EpIII game, KotOr, KotOr II. No non-Sw LA titles. Unless the next game they announce is an exclusive-Cube release, I'm liable to explode.

Radioactive Isotope

*grumble* i told him Xbox had better games

CorSec

But when did he buy the Cube? Because...a few months after the console release, things were looking great for the Cube. And Xbox had nothing fancy SW-wise.

Andy

PC is greater than all :p

But yeah, GC looked so promising as a SW console not that long ago.

chozen

when game cube was released.. Xbox had no games at all.. so.. it shows how much you know JM.

CorSec

Yeah. PC owns all teh base etc.

Radioactive Isotope

when game cube was released.. Xbox had no games at all.. so.. it shows how much you know JM.

we didn't have a system at all for the longest time (unless you count Super Nintendo, but it went kaputt and it's crap anyway, lol). by the time my brother got the GC last summer, Jedi Outcast, KOTOR, Jedi Academy, and all those awesome games were already out, and had been out for awhile so they were cheaper. but for Xbox, PS2 not for GC. plus, DDR isn't out for GC. no DDR, not Battlefront, no KOTOR. just lots of Mario games. so there. :p

Andy

Yeah. PC owns all teh base etc.

Ah, you're learning... ;)

CorSec

Not learning nothing. But PC has the widest range of titles and 90% of Xbox titles. So it's my home.

we didn't have a system at all for the longest time (unless you count Super Nintendo, but it went kaputt and it's crap anyway, lol). by the time my brother got the GC last summer, Jedi Outcast, KOTOR, Jedi Academy, and all those awesome games were already out, and had been out for awhile so they were cheaper. but for Xbox, PS2 not for GC. plus, DDR isn't out for GC. no DDR, not Battlefront, no KOTOR. just lots of Mario games. so there

Alright. First. Super Nintendo > Everything. Second, Jedi Outcast was released for GC. moo.

chozen

mario is leet and all.. but.. I hope he dies.

padwan kram Nerrad Nacillim

that game was too easy.

Andy

Agreed. i was kinda dissapointed, but the movie clips made up for it... Yes, I am spoiler whore. or was... but no more SW movie spoilers now. ever... :(

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.