Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Radioactive Isotope

The Personality Test

Radioactive Isotope

You are a Dreamer!

(Submissive Introverted Abstract Feeler)

You are a DREAMER (SIAF)? reserved and imaginative. You are basically the shy, silent type. You don't have much interest in facts and figures or most of what's going on around you, but the internal worlds you build for yourself are rich and complex. Luckily, your creativity and strong heart mean you have a deep personality evident to anyone who gets to know you. It's just that not many people do. Talk to yourself less, other people more.

Find Out What You Are

w00t!

Mickey

You are an Artist!

(Dominant Introverted Abstract Feeler)

You are an ARTIST (DIAF)? creative, adventurous, and deep. Although you are an introvert, your dominant ideas lead you to assert yourself often? especially through your work. You actively put your creativity to constructive use, and because you are ruled by your heart you are less likely to be inhibited by logic.

You have an intuitive understanding of emotion and know how evoke it in others, but the real world can be a prison of foolishness and embarrassment if you don't get your head out of the clouds a little more. Also, you are 87% likely to write poetry. Please, for the love of God, stop now.

I don't understand, I'm an extrmemly logic based person. And I rarely write poetry. But that first sentence or two are quite accurate.

Bushy

Bah, they make me register, screw it.

I don't care what my personality is like anyway.

:p

GI_Admiral

dreamer...

You are a DREAMER (SIAF)? reserved and imaginative. You are basically the shy, silent type. You don't have much interest in facts and figures or most of what's going on around you, but the internal worlds you build for yourself are rich and complex. Luckily, your creativity and strong heart mean you have a deep personality evident to anyone who gets to know you. It's just that not many people do. Talk to yourself less, other people more.

Edited by Giant Ignoramous

Aurelius

You are a Mastermind!

(Submissive Introverted Abstract Thinker)

You are a MASTERMIND (SIAT). You can be silent and withdrawn, but behind your reserved exterior lies an active mind that allows you to analyze situations and come up with creative, unexpected solutions. Normal people call this scheming.

Anyway, your sense of style and originality are your strengths, and people will respect your judgment once they get to know you. If you learn to be a little more personable, you could be a great leader? you've definitely got the vision thing down. Just make sure all the plotting you do behind those eyes of yours is healthy.

Famous masterminds in television: Dr. Claw, The Scarecrow and Mrs. King, Montgomery Burns.

Ana

You are a Dreamer!

(Submissive Introverted Abstract Feeler)

Bushy

You are a Mastermind!

(Submissive Introverted Abstract Thinker)

You are a MASTERMIND (SIAT). You can be silent and withdrawn, but behind your reserved exterior lies an active mind that allows you to analyze situations and come up with creative, unexpected solutions. Normal people call this scheming.

Anyway, your sense of style and originality are your strengths, and people will respect your judgment once they get to know you. If you learn to be a little more personable, you could be a great leader? you've definitely got the vision thing down. Just make sure all the plotting you do behind those eyes of yours is healthy.

Famous masterminds in television: Dr. Claw, The Scarecrow and Mrs. King, Montgomery Burns.

weee...

chozen

Oh no... I don't do personality tests. They usually come up with the same result: You're stupid, you're blind, how can you remember to breathe.. etc

My ego can only take so much of a battering.

Ender

You are a Judge!

(Dominant Introverted Concrete Thinker)

You are a JUDGE (DICT). Your affinity for facts and analytical approach to life help you solve complex problems and make tough decisions that others cannot. But don't think that you don't act irrationally a lot of the time. You jump into arguments and hold grudges like crazy.

While some may see you as a bit overbearing and arrogant, your friends know that you are a trustworthy person with depth and a strong sense of righteousness. Although you are introverted and somewhat reserved, you have a forceful personality that your friends appreciate and your enemies fear. God help them. God help all of us.

Andy

Can't be bothered to sign up. lol

Bushy

Ender - Haha. Who'd have thought :roll:

Ender

Yeah, really.

CorSec

Can't be bothered to sign up. lol

I agree.

Bushy

I got curious. Sue me.

GI_Admiral

The People of the World vs Bushy :p

Tsl

me = too lazy and paranoid to sign up

GI_Admiral

Meh...Sparknotes = god...I'm already a member :p

Radioactive Isotope

same here. they didn't used to make you sign up just to take the quizzes though. :???:

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.