Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Ender

The Cestus Deception [spoilers]

Ender

You people are falling behind on the books... anyone else have it yet?

Editted to add spoiler warning to title.

Edited by TheUnknown

Bushy

And what exactly is this "it" you speak of?

Ana

*Points to the title* The Cestus Deception, duh.

And I have the book, but I haven't read it yet. Looks good though.

Bushy

Well duh. I'm asking what --

Oh forget it. :p

Andy

I haven't got it. I'm taking a break from the EU now that the NJO has finished. My bank account needs to recover a bit ;)

CorSec

Alright...uhh...provide some linkage with these threads of yours so I can see what they are.

If they aren't A: An X-wing book, B: A post-NJO book or C: A Corran Horn book....then they aren't worth my time :p

Princess

Ok, I just finished it. If you don't have it yet, here's my advice, wait for the MMP. Save your wallet a good $20 for a book that wasn't quite good enough in my opinion. Well the book brought up some good ideas in theory, the writing style of Barnes wasn't that impressive. I got really sick of reading one and two page chapters, a book about the size of DW shouldn't have 80+ chapters.

CorSec

*does some searching*

Hardcover Clone Wars book.

Not interested in the Prequel books at all really. I dunno...perhaps it's because I know how it turns out...to an extent. Details don't really help, as long as I know what happens later.

I live for the furthering of the plot though, which is why the NJO and post-NJO make up the bulk of my interest.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.