Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Princess

The Not-So-Weekly Weekly Poll #21

What's your favorite genre of music  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Princess

Ender came up with this weeks poll idea. So, what's your favorite music genre?

GI_Admiral

Classical!! w00t!!!!! That or anything on the radio...except country...or christian...

Princess

I'll pretty much listen to anything. Right now my playlist on my computer is a mix of 3 Doors Down, Virginia Coalition (VACO), Jars of Clay, Sister Hazel, and a mix CD of mine. I'm a huge VACO fan though

Ender

I'm a very diverse person when it comes to music. Coldplay, Doves, Radiohead, O.A.R., Incubus, Thursday, 30 Seconds to Mars, Foo Fighters, Staind, Frank Sinatra, and Matthew Good Band are a few of my faves.

Drake

Rock. I listen to Christian music but that can fit into all of those other categories. I listen to some Christian rock like POD, Pillar, Blindside, Thousand Foot Krutch.

Andy

One question... Just WTF is Christian rock anyways?

Rogue

I usually listen to whatever's on 95.5 WPLJ, or Christian music.

My favorite Christian band is Evanescence (sp). I don't have a favorite normal band. lol, but I like Creed, Dave Matthews, 3 Doors down, and stuff like that, as well as Avril, and all that.

It's cool, most of the Pop songs on the Christian radio station we sing at church. I have a coooooool church. We have like a band on the stage and everything...okay, enough rambling.

Roethlisberger

CLASSIC ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Chris/Tauntaun13

My favorite music genre is film music (soundtracks), which is absent from the poll, lol :p

Radioactive Isotope

well, we all know who put in the one vote for country. :D

Ana

Yeah, we need an option for soundtracks...

Drake

One question... Just WTF is Christian rock anyways?

Usually a band of Christians who sing about God and all that. In the case of POD, they're kind of in between secular and Christian. The songs they put out on the radio and on TV are usually the secular songs that have not-so-obvious Christian lyrics. On their albums, a lot of the other songs have obvious Christian lyrics.

Rogue - Evanesence is not a Christian band. One of the guys in the band...that blonde haired dude...was a Christian but he left. He wrote some of their songs so that's probably why they sound Christiany...but Amy Lee (the singer) has said many times that they aren't a Christian band.

Phew, that took a lot out of me. *returns to uber-laziness*

Tsl

I like rock and classical as well as soundtracks. I like Christian rock too...it sounds the same as regular rock anyways, so why not? Only problem is there is no radio station that plays currant christian rock, so....lol.

Andy

it sounds the same as regular rock anyways

That was my point exactly. lol

GI_Admiral

Soundtracks are good too...but its mostly Classicalistic music :p so vote classical! :p

TheUnknown

I'll listen to classic rock sometimes and I like the sound of some "ethnic" music (ie. Celtic, Indian, etc.), jazz, soul, and old blues. However, I mostly listen to music whose lyrics says the things I'm thinking, but can't find the words to say. That's why I listen to Metallica, the Smashing Pumpkins, Alice in Chains, etc. so much.

Rogue

Rogue - Evanesence is not a Christian band. One of the guys in the band...that blonde haired dude...was a Christian but he left. He wrote some of their songs so that's probably why they sound Christiany...but Amy Lee (the singer) has said many times that they aren't a Christian band.

Phew, that took a lot out of me. *returns to uber-laziness*

Evanescence was a Christian band, thier first Album "Origin" was a christian album. :p

CorSec

Humour? Wheres the Humour Genre?

Hello Weird Al?

Yoda? Heeeelllooo? :p

Rogue

Yeah for Wierd Al!!!!

Ender

Weird Al is okay... got old fast.

Chickenman

Weird Al. *beams*

TheUnknown

"Amish Paradise" is great.

Ana

Wierd Al is cool.

Rogue

I was in amish country for 3 days, and all that was on my mind was that song, Unknown. lol

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.