Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Mirax

The Most Difficult Sport

Mirax

So the experts have been asked to rank the 60 most difficult sports and the results are in...

:D Go American Football! :p

Tennis is higher Soccer! :lol:

Poor poor Rugby....

GI_Admiral

Pfft Martial Arts should be higher...In boxing you have to worry about padded gloves...in martial arts you gotta worry about kicks and punches to the head face and chest area! Or if you're facing someone not so good the lower areas too! :p

Andy

Eh? What a load of crap, Rugby should be waaaay higher than football (soccer). In football (soccer) all they do is run around kicking a ball, then fall over and cry when somebody breathes on them too hard.

Alexander

Russian Roulette is the most dangerous and difficult sport. Could you pull the trigger?

1007russian.jpg

Edited by Alexander

Andy

Isn't that that crazy Derren Brown or whatever his name is. What a swizz that show was. lol

Mirax

Yeah but in martial arts you get stopped. Boxing only stops when the guys are hugging. ;)

And I totally agree with ya, Beeurd. Rugby is way out of place.

And Alex, thumbwrestling is more difficult than Russian Roulette. :p

Princess

I'd like to see boxers box on ice skates. Really now.

jedimaster1043

Eh? What a load of crap, Rugby should be waaaay higher than football (soccer). In football (soccer) all they do is run around kicking a ball, then fall over and cry when somebody breathes on them too hard.

I agree.

chozen

All well and said beeurd.. But can you take that same ball and lob it 50 yards down a field, make it land at someones feet, and then with that ball chip it over a guy satnding on a line.. Easy.. pfft.

And anyway, for rugby, all you need to do is be big and run with the ball.

Andy

That doesn't mean you don't haev to be physically fit, or strong.

Ender

Tennis should be high up... it's one of the most physically and mentally grueling sports out there. Most people fail at tennis because of the mental part. Most people can keep the physical part going, but tennis is definetly a mental game as well.

Andy

Tennis is pretty high up there, and American football shouldn't be that high, because they wear all that padding and crap. Like I say, it's just Rugby for wimps ;)

Radioactive Isotope

i agree.

<---- HATES football

Aurelius

I dont really like anything apart from Car Racing & Martial Arts, i find most sports involving someone chasing/hitting a ball boring :???:

Edited by Aurelius

Bad furday

I wonder where bowling is on the list? :D:lol: :p

chozen

That doesn't mean you don't haev to be physically fit, or strong.

Non stop running for 90 minutes up and down the field?It's also a very mental game. The best are very creative always thinking about their next move.

Just watch a game of high class football, you'll see.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.