Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Radioactive Isotope

What Kind Of Beauty Do You Have?

Radioactive Isotope

1078064916_olderangel.JPG

You have an angelic beauty, When we look at you it's like you just fall from heaven. You're always in your dreams and you live in your own little world. When you're in love you feel like you are on a cloud. Your smile makes people fall for you. You are really beautiful, maybe you don't know it but other people know it ;)

EDIT: eep!

What kind of beauty do you have

Edited by Firefly

Mirax

You're also the kind of beauty that forgets to link to the test? ;)

Or do we just make it up? :p

Tsl

1078066878_squizznerd.JPG

You have a nerdy beauty. Maybe you're not a nerd but you are that kind of person who works a lot or is really intelligent. People don't play attention to you but when they do they notice you're hiding beauty. You have he beauty of intelligence.

So...in other words...I'M HIDEOUS! lol

Andy

So...in other words...I'M HIDEOUS! lol

Well... I wasn't going to say anything... ;)

Princess

1078066525_quizzzebra.jpg

You have a sex beauty... hum but it's not really good... you use more your body than what you really are to attract people. You must end up with wrong people... A lot of people are like that now... The entire world is influenced by sex and money... you're just following the crowd. But you are really sexy and a lot of people would like to be as sexy as you. So you are lucky to be sexy ;)

Ender

*cough*HOE*cough* ;)

Radioactive Isotope

now that wasn't very nice :p

Princess

*thwacks Janson* Shut it you!

Ender

Who the hell is Jonson? :p

Princess

I dunno who you're talking about

Chickenman

Yay! I'm angelic!

Mirax

1078064814_darkbeauty.JPG

You have a dark beauty. You are dark, sad, a bit lonely even if there is a lot of people around you. Some people don't understand you and stay away from you but other try to understand your pain and its how they fall in love with you. They want to look in your eyes for a way into your mind. They are interested in you. You are rare and have a true beauty.

Rogue

You have an angelic beauty, When we look at you it's like you just fall from heaven. You're always in your dreams and you live in your own little world. When you're in love you feel like you are on a cloud. Your smile makes people fall for you. You are really beautiful, maybe you don't know it but other people know it ;)

Pandora

*cracks up* I guess I'm a hoe too...

Princess

*high fives Pod*

Pandora

:lol: yeah, go us! um, literally...

Radioactive Isotope

:lol:

Ana

1078094744_uresquizz2.JPG

You have a silent beauty. You are pure like the silence. You are maybe hiding something because you don't talk much. People think that you are a bit mysterious but when they look in your eyes they see a sad look but a wonderful look and when they hear your voice they fall in love with your voice. You have a wonderful beauty and there is not much people like you, you are special.

What Kind Of Beauty Do You Have?

GI_Admiral

Nerd Beauty lol

Guest Zam

Link

You have a sex beauty... hum but it's not really good... you use more your body than what you really are to attract people. You must end up with wrong people... A lot of people are like that now... The entire world is influenced by sex and money... you're just following the crowd. But you are really sexy and a lot of people would like to be as sexy as you. So you are lucky to be sexy

ooooook then.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.