Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Mara

What's Your Inner Child?

Mara

My inner child is sixteen years old!

Life's not fair! It's never been fair, but while adults might just accept that, I know something's gotta change. And it's gonna change, just as soon as I become an adult and get some power of my own.

What's your inner child?

Edited by Mara Jade Solo

Radioactive Isotope

1062440431_ten.jpg

My inner child is ten years old!

The adult world is pretty irrelevant to me. Whether I'm off on my bicycle (or pony) exploring, lost in a good book, or giggling with my best friend, I live in a world apart, one full of adventure and wonder and other stuff adults don't understand.

Guest Zam

1062440431_ten.jpg

My inner child is ten years old!

The adult world is pretty irrelevant to me. Whether I'm off on my bicycle (or pony) exploring, lost in a good book, or giggling with my best friend, I live in a world apart, one full of adventure and wonder and other stuff adults don't understand.

Ender

GI_Admiral

Ana

My inner child is one year old!

Everything is new to me. I like watching the world go by around me, and I don't sweat the small stuff--or the large stuff, either. Just so long as I stay warm and safe and dry, life's pretty good.

How Old Is Your Inner Child?

:lol:

Tsl

Mine is 1

I wanna be a fireman-princess-veterinarian!!! :lol:

Andy

1062440431_ten.jpg My inner child is ten years old!

The adult world is pretty irrelevant to me. Whether<br>I'm off on my bicycle (or pony) exploring, lost<br>in a good book, or giggling with my best<br>friend, I live in a world apart, one full of<br>adventure and wonder and other stuff adults<br>don't understand.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.