Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
tenelfan14

My Immortal--a/t Songfic--3/2/04

tenelfan14

Yes, bad me I'm writing a story when i'm busy with another one. sue me. I have a bad case of writers block for the other one, so hopefully this will loosen me up.

Title: My Immortal

Rating: PG

Author: Me!

Charcters: Anakin and Tahiri

Genre: Angst, Drama

Disclaimer: I do not own these song lyrics they belong to Evenescence, I do not own characters George Lucas does. I am not getting paid for this

Based of of Evenescence's song My Immortal

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so tired of being here

Supressed by all my childish fears

And if you have to leave

I wish that you would just leave

'Cause your presence still lingers hear

And it won't leave me alone

Tahiri

The wind howls outside my window but I do not blink. A hurricane of emotions is rippiing through my soul and I do not cry. I am numb. Ten years of being alone has caused me to plummet deeper into my thoughts, and I have been trying to sort out my life and get over that vivid tragedy.

But you see Anakin, I can't. You were my everything. My reason to live. I feel you in my room at night, and I hear your laughter in my thoughts. Just as yesterday.

Yesterday...has it been that long already? Has another day gone by? All I remeber is today. the pain, the pain and the torment leave me too blind to see tomorrow.

Tomorrow... is there even such a thing?

These wounds won't seem to heal,

the pain is just too real

There's just too much that time cannot erase

Anakin

While Tahiri rambles in her thoughts, I take the time to look at her. Really look. Her once dancing emerald eyes have faded into olives. Her thin body couldn't possibly contain an ounce of fat and her pale yelow hair hangs around in clumps. I remeber when it used to be so yellow, it was like the sun. It held life.

I can feel the tears trickling down my face. Wait, can spirits cry? I guess, in our own way, we can. But, after all, it is just our souls that weep.

How i long to touch her again! to cradle her and caress her fears away. But I can't i can't stop the pain, can't ease the hurt. I can only sit here and watch as she withers up.

I can only watch.

When you'd cry I'd wipe away all of your tears

when you's scream i'd fight away all of your fears

And I held your hand through all of these years

But you still have

All of me

Tahiri

I slide under my sheets and listen to the wind whip around my apartment. but I am not afraid. How can I be when death is so near? I am twenty-five years old; hardly a child.

My room is dim, just like my hope. how can I have hope? I want to cry, and yes, even die. But I have not the strength to fight.

Everything reminds me of you Anakin, my lost beloved. The lightsaber that now stands on a shelf collecting dust reminds me of the time at Y'agh Dul when you slit the door open. Just minutes before I discovered that I loved you.

You used to captivate me by your resonating mind,

Now I'm bound by the life you left behind.

Your face it haunts my once pleasant dreams,

Your voice it chased away all the sanity in me

Jacen Solo once asked me if i was in love again. Hah! I think not! My love for you has never faded, though my sanity has been washed away. I hurt like I always have, and I am surprised my heart has not ran out of blood.

My wounds have not yet healed; they are not scars. They are livid, bleeding reminders. Reminders of our love, reminders of that mission to Mrkyr. A reminder of You.

These wounds won't seem to heal

this pain is just to real

There's just too much that time cannot erase

Anakin

I move to your side and I brush my fingers against your cheek. My gut wrenches to see you like this!

My love, you are so close to death, when you should be living your dreams! You think you are alone, but i am here. Tell me what I can do! I want to ease your pain!

I stroke your hair so softly, holding my breath in anticipation. You do not stir from my touch.

I shake my head and I think it's useless.

Tahiri, please! What can I do to make you see? I didn't want to die! I wish i could have married you, and started a family of our own!

Don't take my death out on yourself! Live again!

But you do not hear me of course. Even if my voice was audible you wouldn't respond.

Tahiri, you still have my heart. You have to let it go.

When you'd cry I'd wipe away all of your tears

When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears

I held your hand through all of these years

But you still have

All of me

Tahiri

I clap my hands, and I am surrounded by darkness.

"Anakin" I whiper. I keep trying to tell myself you're gone but it's just to hard to believe.

Tahiri... My mind is playing tricks on me again because I thought I heard your voice.

Let me go... I close my eyes, feeling myself drift off to dreamland.

I feel that familiar presence, and I know it well. It comes to me every night, though nothing is there.

In my mind I dream it is him.

I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone

But though your still with me

I've been alone all along.

Anakin

I continue whipering to her, hoping I reached her core.

"Tahiri..." I call out.

Nothing.

"Let me go...."

And then, she snored.

when you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears

when you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears

I held your hand through all of these years

But you still have

All of me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*snore*

how'd you like it?

Edited by tenelfan14

Princess

I like it. Interesting spin

Andy

Yeah, I like it too... It really made me think. And it hurt. lol

Roethlisberger

It's pretty good. I don't like the song, however.

Radioactive Isotope

wowzer.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.