Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Andy

The Welcome Lounge - introduce yourself!

Drake

Welcome!

Ayingel

I remember NM and PM's XD (I woulda been padawanchick, I think XD)

Jake Durron

Makia Durron here...

Going by Jake now

Edited by Jake Durron

Drapheus

Thank you all for the kind, kind welcome :)

Princess

You're welcome. Please feel free to stop by the Inebriation Station for a free Blue Lomin on the house

Jake Durron

*stage whispers* not that we generally pay anyway... :lol:

Mara

Hey, nice to see you again, Draph!

Sin

Welcome back huggles for you D!

Andy

Oh wow, welcome back! :D

Always nice to see new and returning members. :)

I should hopefully be tidying this old place up a bit (after I neglected it for a while), so any suggestions are very welcome. :)

Pandora

Welcome! Please ignore the screams.

Drapheus

Screams? Eeeeeuuhhh, I think that might have been me. I'll tone it down. :nutty:

You all are too kind. Too kind.

Andy

Too kind, eh? *makes notes*

Winters

Well, I'm never around anymore and I seem to have lost contact with everyone who I used to speak to so I'm going to go ahead and ask my account be considered dead next week on the 12th. I'm not really as obsessed with Star Wars and I'm more involved with my own friends, other online friends, and my own academic work so there is no real incentive for me to stay here and use up space on the name roll.

I would like to thank you all for being friends with me when you were. It helped me a lot go through a rather dull time in my life, a time before I had texting and Classics. Pandora, you were the first I spoke to and I will value the talks we had, even if we never agreed on politics. Ana, you were more than just my Star Wars friend, it was luck that I went into Classics when I met you and you certainly made me feel better about going into a subject that few people consider and a language that even fewer people know, thank you.

To the rest of you, I never really got to know you all and honestly I felt out of place. I'm not unhappy or bitter or anything, I just arrived late to the party. Despite that, I still valued your friendship and your time.

I request that all my FanFic be destroyed. The characters will die with the text, and I have no interest in actually continuing them. I'm too busy translating Greek and writing papers to continue it. As for Cale Sano (if you're still on the RP), please give him a soft death. How he dies, I don't care, I just want him to be clutching a holo of the love he lost and tried to return to.

Thank you all,

James Gutierrez (Winters)

I'll miss you most of all Ana. We'll always have the Doctor.

Drake

It was great to have you as part of our family and community, Winters. Best of luck in your future endeavors and know that you'll always be welcome back.

May the Force be with you. :)

James the Defender

Thanks for being here with us, Winters. :) Have fun with future endeavors and be safe. May the Force be with you.

P.S. Thank you for the good-bye note. Some people just lave without one. :)

Edited by James the Defender

Bad furday

Awww that's so sad ! :( Until we meet again, Winters- you'll always be welcome here. :)

Princess

Best of luck Winters. I will lock all of your threads, but keep your account open because you're always welcome back here if you need a nerd fix

Mara

Sorry to see you go, but good luck to you. :)

Tsl

Yeah, keep your account... I somehow end up wandering through every couple years or so.. Then I get distracted and disappear again!

Winters

Ok, I'm back. The "clan" I was with undercut me and gave me the worst demotion and treated me like a bag of dirt despite the level of commitment I put in, so I'm lacking a place to haunt and do stuff.

I'm sorry for doing this but I'm back. I guess I'll work on my old fan fic but yeah. Sorry.

Drake

Welcome back! :p

Princess

Welcome back. That means this thread go locky locky

Mad Wook

Hi. My name is Mad Wook and I'm an alcoholic. And we get drunk after the meetings.

Princess

LOL! Hi Wook!

TheUnknown

Hi.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.