Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
^Hal^

Who's gonna be the next to die in the NJO?

Master MJade

not Mara Jade

but the driod thing is cool... C3po

^Hal^

yeah... some people take being a fan too seriously

Some people aren't fans. If they don't like what's written, they should just ignore it. Not get in a big huff about it.

tahiriveila

i wouldn't be surprised if they killed Jaina, not like i want her to die or anyting, but they did the same thing with Anakin, they gave him his own series, started a romance and then he died in the next book! :cry: but, i wouldn't be surprised to see them kill off another one of the old heroes,or old rogues...not someone too important, cuz they just killed a main one three books back, but i don't know. i really don't want to see any of the good guys die, i'm starting to like everyone, even kyp...

^Hal^

No...They won't kill Jaina. As far as I can see, the Solo famil are safe from here on in. Theyt've had their losses, and SbS was supposed to be the NJOs darkest book. It's supposedly all uphill from here, so I can't see another Solo dying...

Rogue

Neither can I...I'm still all emotional from Anakins death. :recieves stares: I was joking!

Anyway, they can't kill off the droids! Lucas said that the story is told through the eyes of the droids...therefore, they cannot be destroyed...Vong or no Vong! (Yes, when I said Vong, I meant it as a dis...)

Master MJade

wedge, zekk, or Jag or any other one of the Jiana worshipers

MsSolo

poor Jaina. She's going to come out of this a nervous wreck. What's the betting she survives the NJO only to commit suicide? ;)

Master MJade

That would be different

MsSolo

They are going for the realistic approach. :)

sarah

I know who dies/died next in the NJO (I read Traitor yesterday).I won't spoil it, but I will say you're all wrong.

BTW I highly suggest reading Traitor. It's a very, very good book. One of (if not) my favorite in the NJO.

^Hal^

No I've not read it, but my money's on Vergere or Tsavong Lah.

Corran Horn

Most likly Nom Amor. Unfortunitly. Geez I like that little guy to. :cry:

Rogue

Hehe :spoiler:

If Nom Anor or Vergere fail Tsavong Lah's plot, he'll kill them both.

OOOOOOH! Newbie! EEL!

^Hal^

Having finished Traitor... I can say that, ahem, it's ****** that dies...

Rogue

I haven't read it yet....but I got a small prevew months ago...

Sticks

Yes, poor ****** dies...that was a real shocker to me.

But I don't think, after what happened in traitor, that vergere will die. I don't really think that Nom Anor will die yet, maybe at the end though.

^Hal^

No, cos Vergere escaped at the end remember... I think Nom Anor's number is gonna come up really soon...

Starstripe

Now I've gotta get Traitor soon

Corran Horn

Nom Anor's death is certainly coming up. Remember how the bird and Jace left him. But poor ****** died. He was one of my fav. NJO guys too. :cry:

MsSolo

If anyone here has read the 'Who will Jaina marry' thread at SW.com, they may understand why I say this:

Please don't let them kill Kyp

Rogue

Um...I want Kyp to live...yet I don't understand what you are suggesting by that.

Personally I think...her and Zekk are perfect for eachother...

Corran Horn

Um...It's Jagged Fel I believe.

^Hal^

yeah.. I don't really like her and Jag, but I like the idea of her and Kyp or Zekk even less

MsSolo

As far as I can see, they're setting Kyp up to die. They've made him into a much more likable character, as they did to Borsk at the end, but he still has nothing to tie him down. He's even mentioned himself that's he's expendable. And if you're looking for a jedi sacrifice to stun people in the last book, who better than the jedi who still believes himself to be the most powerful jedi in the galaxy. Hey, it may even turn out he's right.

Starstripe

you never can tell

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.