Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

Are You A Cynic?

Andy

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/3492709.stm

No copy & paste :(

lol... I got:

You're really only a second-rate cynic. Actually, you aren't cynical as much as world weary, and sometimes you have a point. One thing though - laughing at children isn't nice.

TheUnknown

Mine says:

Aren't you a sweetie? You are barely capable of a cynical thought. In fact, you need to develop your scepticle (kooky British spelling) side--a healthy dose of cynicism is no bad thing.

:lol:

I just scored that low because they didn't have for an answer to that one about the cabinet minister spending time with his family say, "Well, did he take the job to get away from his family?"

Radioactive Isotope

You're really only a second-rate cynic. Actually, you aren't cynical as much as world weary, and sometimes you have a point. One thing though - laughing at children isn't nice.

heh.

chozen

:rofl: That quiz was brilliant.

Ana

Aren't you a sweetie? You are barely capable of a cynical thought. In fact, you need to develop your sceptical side - a healthy dose of cynicism is no bad thing.

Aurelius

Aren't you a sweetie? You are barely capable of a cynical thought. In fact, you need to develop your sceptical side - a healthy dose of cynicism is no bad thing.

GI_Admiral

2nd rate cynic hurrah!

Drake

You're a top grade cynic - in fact you've turned cynicism into an art form. You greet almost every piece of news with sneering comtempt. Loosen up a bit.

:twisted:

Tsl

Tee hee...I'm a top grade cynic as well...but I already knew that :p

Drake

What? Another cynic? Well that's just great. What's this damned world coming to...

Hehe. :D ;)

Tsl

See, now I just cynically think that you answered cynically because you knew I was such a cynic and you wanted to be as cynical as me :p

Andy

Ah, quit it. Before I have to moderate the lot of ya! :twisted: ;)

chozen

:rofl:

*nearly chokes* Now that.... Was funny.

Ender

You're a top grade cynic - in fact you've turned cynicism into an art form. You greet almost every piece of news with sneering comtempt. Loosen up a bit.

Weeeeeeeeee.... :D

Dragon Tamer

second rate...

Guest Zam

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.